Playing computer games is a waste of time. Children should not be allowed to play them. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Playing computer games is a waste of time. Children should not be allowed to play them. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• lrreel
    University: China Pharmaceutical University
    Nationality: China
    February 12, 2020 at 5:58 am

Playing computer games is a waste of time. Children should not be allowed to play them. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, playing computer games has become a great fashion. Some people say that it is a wonderful way to relax themselves. However, some may say playing computers is just a waste of time. Anyway, many people love it including a lot of children. Instead of those who prohibit their children from computer games, I would say it is unnecessary.

First of all, playing computer games can expand children’s horizon. Computer games can cover lots of themes. Some may be about history, some may be related to art and so on. For instance, my friend Peter has a good knowledge of the history coming from games. In fact, he was a great fan of many games when he was a child. He often tells us a lot of stories about that ancient time and he even got the highest scores in a march about the history knowledge. In this case, you can see that playing computer games will not do damage to children. Moreover, children can get knowledge from computer games.

Secondly, playing computer games is indeed a suitable way to relax. When children fail or when they face big troubles, they may feel depressed. So, they need something comfortable to help them to forget their hardship and to pull them out of the great trouble. Some may think it is a way of escaping but I have to say that eacape is shameful but useful. Not until the children calm down can they turn to these problems again and then they can fix them in a better way. From this point of view, playing games is an excellent way to relax and help children with their growth.

Above all, I totally agree that children should have their rights to play computer games properly instead of prohibitting them from computer games.

February 13, 2020 at 3:29 am

Score: ungraded

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

lrreel
    University: China Pharmaceutical University
    Nationality: China
    February 13, 2020 at 5:15 am

Nowadays, playing computer games has become a huge fashion. Some people say that it is a super way to relax. On the contrary, some may say playing computers is a waste of time. Anyway, many people love it, including a lot of children. In this case, many parents try to prohibit their children from computer games. But, contrary to those parents, I would say it is unnecessary.

First of all, playing computer games can expand children’s horizons. Computer games can cover lots of themes. Some may discuss about the history some may focus on art, and so on. For instance, my friend Peter has a good knowledge of the old days coming from games. He was a great fan of many games when he was a child. He often tells us a lot of stories about those ancient times. At the time of Grade 8, he even got the highest scores in a march on history. In this case, you can see that playing computer games will not do damage to children. Moreover, children can get intelligence from computer games.

In the mean time, playing computer games is indeed a suitable way to relax. When children fail or when they face big troubles, they may feel depressed. At that time, they need some relax. After these relaxations, they will challenge the hardships again and overcome them. Some may think it is a way of escaping, but I have to say that escape is shameful but useful. Not until the children calm down can they turn to these problems again, and then they can fix them in a better way. From this point of view, playing games is an excellent way to relax and help children with their growth.

Above all, I agree that children should have their right to play computer games in a proper way.