Remaining happy and optimistic when you fail is more important than achieving success.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Remaining happy and optimistic when you fail is more important than achieving success.

• Swaca
    University: 中国海洋大学
    Nationality: 中国
    August 1, 2022 at 11:54 am

Remaining happy and optimistic when you fail is more important than achieving success.

At the time you failed, did you choose to be optimistic or dominated by sadness? No matter which one you choose, we may agree on the point that attitude can influence us a lot. Although many people believe that success is the most significant, I prefer the idea that what’s more important is to remain happy after a failure. Doing this is essential for our mental and physical health and gives us the confidence to move further.

To begin with, being happy when we fail helps us to remain healthy. I remember when I was in my senior three, the sudden break-out of the COVID-19 pandemic damaged both my school’s studying plan and mine. Everyone had to study alone at home. During that time, my school held many online exams. As many students cheated in the exams, my rank fell down rapidly. These failures made me so stressful and submerged in pain all day, unable to study. My mental and physical health were deeply destroyed. But if I had remained optimistic and just focused on my study, I would not have suffered so much.

Secondly, optimism after a failure allows us to go forward with confidence. In the long years of life, everyone will have to face failure. Someone may face it earlier, others may face it later. But it’s unavoidable. If we lose all our confidence after a failure, although with some success, our life won’t be happy. Taking myself as an example, when I was young, I learned to play the piano for many years. However, I’m always the worst in my class. Over the years, our class had performed on several shows and for many times it was me who performed badly. But I always stayed optimistic as I know that I love piano and that’s enough. Now, I’m skilled in piano and sometimes play it for fun. So optimism is what gives us confidence when we fail.

In conclusion, optimism after a failure is much more influential than realizing success.

August 1, 2022 at 8:43 pm
    • Fix the issues highlighted in the screenshot reviews;