Some people believe that smaller colleges and universities provide students with a better educational experience by,for example,offering more individual attention to each student.Other people believe that larger colleges and universities provide a better educational experience.Which view do you agre

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. GRE Writing Some people believe that smaller colleges and universities provide students with a better educational experience by,for example,offering more individual attention to each student.Other people believe that larger colleges and universities provide a better educational experience.Which view do you agre

• Leon
    University: East china university of political science and law
    Nationality: China
    October 19, 2021 at 11:53 pm

Some people believe that smaller colleges and universities provide students with a better educational experience by, for example, offering more individual attention to each student. Other people believe that larger colleges and universities provide a better educational experience.

The debate over whether smaller universities outperform bigger universities in providing a better education for the students is fierce.As i see it,despite smaller universities’ focused attention to students,bigger campuses are still definitely the first option.

Firstly,it is self-evident that the variety and complexity of subjects and specialties increase along with the magnitude of the university.Admittedly,smaller colleges may outdo their bigger rivals in a few subjects that they specialize in,be it in arts of science.And that’s the reason why many smaller universities are titled as specialized colleges,like college of political and legal science,or college of medical science.However,university is not a job tutorial centre,but a place that one receives education form which he might benefit for a whole lifetime.Therefore,what university education ought to entail is a comprehensive introduction of knowledge,together with detailed research in a sole academic sphere.I once met a graduate that has just got his master degree in physics,who studied nothing but his major in his undergraduate and graduate years.When i inquired him questions in relevance to the field of his own,he appeared just like some reputed scholars,unable to resist the tempt to give me an hour-long speech.But when he had run into a problem in life,or when chatting casually,his was apparently immature and sometimes appeared in ignorance of what we considered as common sense.The contradiction within him demonstrate the confined horizon of some university students who seldom expose themselves to the world beyond his narrow field.Another reason for my stance is that in university life,the college isn’t supposed to offer too much individual attention for students,as small universities often do.College is a place where students go outside the restraint of parents and disciplines of high schools,to open up a world of their own.It is only when they are placed in a comparatively unchained environment that they can manage to break themselves free and build up their integral and independent individuality.And empirical examples abound to prove that too much attentions and restraint on a grownup students do nothing but spur their resistance.Take myself as an example,as i’m keen on sports and stick to exercising for more than one hour a day.Nevertheless,when my university develop an app to make everyday running compulsive,i feel reluctant to do sports each day because it has become a task rather than simply my hobby.

In summation,i believe that in general,a bigger university outdoes its smaller counterpart in providing a better education for students.

October 21, 2021 at 6:51 pm

Invalid [Please complete the revision of your first essay prior to submitting another.]