Some people believe that it is better for students to obey the rule, while others don’t. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people believe that it is better for students to obey the rule, while others don’t. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

• sigrid
    University: chongqing medical university
    Nationality: China
    February 3, 2020 at 11:47 am

Some people believe that it is better for students to obey the rule, while others don’t. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

The education of teenagers attracts more and more attention in modern society. Although some people believe that children should obey the rules made by teachers or parents, I agree with those who believe that students need to address problems and regulate behavior by themselves.

On the one hand, there are several reasons why people believe teenagers should obey the rules. Firstly, young children are likely to lack the ability to self-control. For example, without strict regulation, they may waste all of their extracurricular time to play video games, chat with friends on the internet or do other entertainment. To some extent, a certain amount of regulations or disciplines made by teachers or parents can help them use time properly. Alternatively, adults have more experience understanding about what is the correct behavior and how to achieve it. So rules they made act as a direction or protection rather than limitation.

On the other hand, I believe that being independent and breaking the rule is more important. For example, exploring and making your own schedule, you can study on your pace, get higher efficiency and be more likely to achieve success. Moreover, breaking the rule can help to develop creativity and the ability to deal with problems alone. Perhaps more importantly, teenagers should not be afraid of making mistakes or go wrong way without rules limitation. What they should do is to find the right and applicable way for themselves.

In conclusion, obeying the rules seem safe for individual growth, but it can limit the creativity and a variety of ability developing.

February 4, 2020 at 2:39 am

Score: 56.2

Issues:

1. About 40% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

sigrid
    February 4, 2020 at 4:43 am

The education of teenagers attracts more and more attention in modern society. Although some people argue that children should obey the rules made by teachers or parents, I believe students need to address problems and regulate behavior by themselves.

On the one hand, there are several reasons why people believe teenagers should obey the rules. Firstly, most students lack the ability to self-control in childhood. For example, without strict regulation, they may waste most of their extracurricular time playing video games or chatting with friends on the internet. To some extent, a certain amount of regulations or disciplines made by adults can help them use time properly. Alternatively, adults have more experience understanding about what is the correct behavior and how to achieve it. So rules they made act as a direction or protection rather than a limitation.

On the other hand, I believe that being independent and breaking unnecessary regulations are more significant for youngsters. By making flexible schedules themselves and studying at their own pace, they are more likely to get higher efficiency and career advancement. Moreover, breaking the rule can help to develop creativity and the ability to deal with problems alone. Perhaps more importantly, teenagers should not be afraid of making mistakes or go wrong way without rules limitation. What they should do is to bravely explore the right and applicable way for themselves.

February 4, 2020 at 6:27 pm

Score: 53.2

I will get back to you shortly.

sigrid
    February 5, 2020 at 1:16 am

The education of teenagers attracts more and more attention in modern society. Although some people argue that children should obey the rules made by teachers or parents, I believe students need to address problems and regulate behavior by themselves.

On the one hand, there are several reasons why people believe teenagers should obey the rules. Firstly, most students lack the ability to self-control in childhood. For example, without strict regulation, they may waste most of their extracurricular time playing video games or chatting with friends on the internet. To some extent, a certain amount of regulations or disciplines made by adults can help them use time properly. Alternatively, adults have more experience understanding about what is the correct behavior and how to achieve it. So rules they made act as a direction or protection rather than a limitation.

On the other hand, I believe that being independent and breaking unnecessary regulations are more significant for youngsters. By making flexible schedules themselves and studying at their own pace, they will get higher efficiency and career advancement. Moreover, breaking the rule can help to develop creativity and the ability to deal with problems alone. Perhaps more importantly, teenagers should not be afraid of making mistakes or go wrong way without rules limitation. What they should do is bravely exploring the right and applicable approach to growing up.

In conclusion, obeying the rules seem safe for individual growth, but it might limit the creativity and a variety of ability developing. So I suppose that children should be encouraged to break the rule.

February 5, 2020 at 10:18 pm

The education of teenagers attracts (verb tense error) more and more attention in modern society. Although some people argue that children should obey the rules made by teachers or parents, I believe students need to address problems and regulate behavior by themselves (simplify to “self-regulate their behavior).

On the (delete) one hand, there are several reasons why people believe teenagers should obey the rules. Firstly, most students lack the ability to self-control in (chose different preposition) childhood. For example, without strict regulation, they may waste most of their extracurricular time playing video games or chatting with friends on the internet. To some extent, a certain amount of regulations or disciplines (singular) made by (from) adults can help them use time properly (effectively). Alternatively (Additionally), adults have more experience understanding about (delete) what is the correct behavior (move “is” here) and how to achieve it. So rules they made (verb tense error) act as a direction or protection rather than a limitation.

On the other hand, I believe that being independent and breaking unnecessary regulations are (verb tense error) more significant for youngsters (too informal). By making flexible schedules themselves and studying at their own pace, they (be more specific – who is “they”) are more likely to get (achieve) higher efficiency and career advancement. Moreover, breaking the rule (plural) can help to (delete) develop creativity and the ability to deal with problems alone (independently). Perhaps more importantly, teenagers should not be afraid of making mistakes or go wrong way without rules limitation (delete). What they should do is to bravely explore the right and applicable (best) way for themselves.

sigrid
    February 6, 2020 at 3:32 am

The education of teenagers is attracting more and more attention in modern society. Although some people argue that children should obey the rules made by teachers or parents, I believe that they need to address problems and self-regulate their behavior.

On one hand, there are several reasons why people believe teenagers should obey the rules. Firstly, most students lack the ability to self-control in childhood. Without strict regulation, they may waste most of their extracurricular time playing video games or chatting with friends on the internet. Because they are too young to concentrate on the study. To some extent, a certain amount of regulation or discipline from adults can help them use time effectively. Additionally, adults have more experience understanding what the correct behavior is and how to achieve it. So rules they make act as a direction or protection rather than a limitation.

On the other hand, I believe that the habit of being independent and breaking unnecessary regulations will be more significant for teenagers. For example, making schedules themselves and covering the material at their own pace can offer students a flexible access to study. In this way, they are more likely to achieve higher efficiency and career advancement. Moreover, breaking the rules can help develop creativity and the ability to deal with problems independently. Perhaps more importantly, teenagers should not be afraid of making mistakes. What they should do is to bravely explore the right and best way for themselves.

In conclusion, obeying the rules seem safe for individual growth, but it can limit a variety of ability developing.

February 14, 2020 at 11:12 pm

Invalid (too many revisions for one essay)