Some people believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay any tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay any tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

• skrrr
    University: 山东财经大学
    Nationality: 中国
    September 26, 2021 at 8:13 am

Some people believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay any tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Taxing is in a high proportion in incomes of government. Some believed that the money they earned should be kept for their own and not be given to the government for tax. Personally, I am not on board with this view due to following evidences.

Government can help citizens to be more convenient in life by taxing from everyone. When the government has increased the incomes by taxing, the government would not only use the money to pay salaries for government workers but also even spend the money on infrastructure construction. For example, Jinan government built underground railway in 2020 by using the money from taxpayers which made a positive influence on Jinan transportation. It takes about 45 minutes from the east to the west in Jinan by subway compared with almost 2 hours by car before. Taking a metro is more convenient thus making the people spend less time in commuting on work day. So, taxing does great help to everyone.

On the other hand, some people hold the view that taxation reduce their salary, making them saving less money they earned. For instance, my mother, a normal worker, would give up ten percent of her salary in taxation which indeed decrease the income in a short run. But we all need to think about question in a long run. As I say in last paragraph, the money from taxation does lots of benefits in an invisible way which maybe have more value than the money that taxpayers pay.

In conclusion, we should be willing to pay taxes to the state thus making our world better.

September 27, 2021 at 3:06 am

Fix all issues shown on screenshot reviews.

skrrr
    September 28, 2021 at 9:20 am

Taxing is in a high proportion in incomes of government. Some believed that the money they earned should be kept for their own and not be given to the government for tax. Personally, I am not on board with this view due to the following evidences.

Government can help citizens to be more convenient in life by taxing everyone. When the government has increased the incomes by taxation, the government would not only use the money to pay salaries for government workers but also even spend the money on infrastructure construction. For example, Jinan government built an underground railway in 2020 by using the money from taxpayers which made a positive influence on Jinan transportation. It takes about 45 minutes from the east to the west in Jinan by subway compared with almost 2 hours by car before. Taking a metro is more convenient, thus making the people spend less time commuting to work. So, taxing does great help to everyone.

On the other hand, some people hold the view that taxation reduces their salary, making them saving less money they earned. For instance, my mother, a normal worker, would give up ten percent of her salary in taxation which indeed reduces the income in the short run. But we all need to think about the question in the long term. As I say in the last paragraph, the money from taxation does lots of benefits in an invisible way which maybe has more value than the money that taxpayers pay.

In conclusion, we should be willing to pay taxes to the state and then making our world better.

September 29, 2021 at 12:48 pm

Taxing is in (delete) a high proportion in incomes of government (of government income). Some believed (verb tense error) that the money they earned should be kept for their own (rearrange) and not be given to the government for tax. Personally, I am not on board with this view due to the following evidences (singular).

Government (plural) can help citizens to be more convenient in life (word choice error) by taxing everyone. When the government has increased (verb tense error) the (article error) incomes by taxation, the government would (verb form error) not only use the money to pay salaries for government workers but also even (delete) spend the money on infrastructure construction (delete). For example, (missing article) Jinan government built an underground railway in 2020 by using the (article error) money from taxpayers which made a positive influence on Jinan transportation. It takes about 45 minutes from the east to the west in Jinan by subway compared with almost 2 hours by car before. Taking a metro is more convenient, thus making the people spend less time commuting to work. So, taxing does great help to everyone.

On the other hand, some people hold the view that taxation reduces their salary, making them saving less money they earned. For instance, my mother, a normal worker, would give up ten percent of her salary in taxation which indeed reduces the income in the short run. But we all need to think about the question in the long term. As I say in the last paragraph, the money from taxation does lots of benefits in an invisible way which maybe has more value than the money that taxpayers pay.

In conclusion, we should be willing to pay taxes to the state and then making our world better.

September 29, 2021 at 3:42 pm

Partial Revision (please fix similar errors, revise whole essay, and resubmit)

skrrr
    October 6, 2021 at 2:41 am

Taxing is a high proportion of government income. Some believe that they should save all the money they earn and not give it to the government for tax. Personally, I am not on board with this view due to the following evidence.

Governments can make our daily life more convenient by taxing everyone. When the government increases incomes by taxation, the government will not only use the money to pay salaries for government workers but also spend the money on infrastructure. For example, the Jinan government built an underground railway in 2020 by using taxpayers’ money, which made a positive influence on the Jinan transportation. It takes about 45 minutes from the east to the west in Jinan by subway compared with almost 2 hours by car before. It’s more convenient to take the metro, thus making the people spend less time commuting to work. So, taxing does great help to everyone.

On the other hand, some people hold the view that taxation reduces their salary, making them saving less money they earn. For instance, my mother, a normal worker, would give up ten percents of her salary in taxation, which indeed reduces the income in the short run. But we all need to think about the question in the long term. As I say in the last paragraph, the money from taxation does lots of benefits in an invisible way, which maybe has more value than the money that taxpayers pay.

In conclusion, we should be willing to pay taxes to the state and then make our world better.

October 6, 2021 at 10:37 am

Taxing (Taxation) is a high proportion of government income. Some believe that (delete) they should save all the money they earn and not give it to the government for (as) tax. Personally, I am not on board with this view due to the following evidence.

Governments can (delete) make our daily life more convenient by taxing everyone. When the government increases incomes by (its revenue through) taxation, the government will not only (delete) use the money to pay salaries for government workers but also spend the money on (and improve) infrastructure. For example, the Jinan government built an underground railway in 2020 by using taxpayers’ money, which made (had) a positive influence on the  (delete) Jinan transportation. It takes about 45 minutes to get from the east to the west in (East to West) Jinan by subway compared with (to) almost 2 hours by car before (delete). It’s (It is) more convenient to take the metro, thus making the (delete) people spend less time commuting to work. So, taxing (taxation) does great (delete) help to (delete) everyone.

On the other hand, some people hold the view that taxation reduces their salary, making them saving less money they earn (decreasing their savings). For instance, my mother, a normal worker, would give (gives) up ten percents (percent) of her salary in taxation, which indeed reduces the (her) income in the short run. But we all need to think about the question in the long term. As I say (said) in the last paragraph, the money from taxation does lots of (has many) benefits in an invisible way, which maybe (delete) has more value than the money that taxpayers pay.

In conclusion, we should be willing to pay taxes to the state and then make our world better.

October 8, 2021 at 2:20 am

Final Revision