Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycles. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement. To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their waste?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycles. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement. To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their waste?

• YJ
    University: Hunan university
    Nationality: China
    August 8, 2021 at 4:43 am

Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycles. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement. To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their waste?

The various process ways of household waste have a vital effect on the environment in our life. Some people attribute insufficient recycling to the incomplete law enacted by governments. However, I take the view that the received extent of the recycling concept plays a pivotal role in the development of civil utilization.

Undoubtedly, the recycling of household waste managed by authorities will present an excellent result rapidly. Everyone must obey the regulation to process their waste when the related law has been established. If they carry out such regulations not well or even forget to recycle waste in their life, they will suffer some punishment for these undeserved behaviors. Therefore, people will notice the recycling of waste ranging from the kitchen to bedroom to living room all the time, and then they can develop good habits about recycling consciously.

However, enacting some related laws to improve recycling for everyone is unrealistic. This is because not everyone can realize the importance of recycling. In other words, some people not acquired education will not be aware that recycling is beneficial to our surroundings, and then they do not have a positive attitude to recycling. On the basis of this situation, this kind of people will often be contrary to law. Therefore, the recycling concept should be extended to every dweller for the first time. In fact, law enforcement and the popularization of recycling can be executed together. By doing so will have an advantage that the people restricted by laws can also disseminate information about recycling to others in our life, thereby promoting the development of cyclic utilization.

To put everything into consideration, although the governments pose a positive effect on waste recycling, I support that the recycling concept must be popularized to everyone for the first time.

August 27, 2021 at 8:47 pm

Please add my WeChat and remind me of sending you screenshot reviews.