Some people claim that public museums and art galleries will not be needed because people can see historical objects and works of art by using a computer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people claim that public museums and art galleries will not be needed because people can see historical objects and works of art by using a computer.

• GuoZyang
    University: Communication University of China
    Nationality: China
    January 13, 2020 at 1:33 am

Some people claim that public museums and art galleries will not be needed because people can see historical objects and works of art by using a computer.

Nowadays, some people claim that public museums and art galleries will not be needed because people can see historical objects and works of art by using a computer. To what extent you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Using web-based technology, people can search directly for pictures about historical objects and artworks by computers. This way is so convenient that some think there will be no need for public museums and art galleries. I do not agree with this point of view.

The images in the computers never replace the authentic artefacts and artworks. Because people could feast their eyes on the exhibits in museums and galleries, which is more impressive and real. Furthermore, under the design of the staff, every exhibit is connected with each other. It provides a sense of fluency and depth of understanding for the visitors. By contrast, no matter how wonderful and rich the pictures on the computers, they are just pictures that have no connection with each other.

Nor are computers likely to replace museums and galleries in preserving artefacts and works of art. They can only save data, but the museums and galleries have space and human resources to store and maintain the exhibits. The historical relics could be appreciated, at the same time, they could also be researched to further understand their values and significance. For instance, archaeologists could infer the develop of history by detecting elements from some historical objects.

To some extent, computers do make seeing artworks easier. It is a good way for some people have no time or money temporally to appreciate exhibits. However, if there is a family wants to see exhibitions, they will not just see some pictures in front of the computer.

To summarise, public museums and art galleries play an irreplaceable role in preservation and appreciation. Although computers can provide convenience, they cannot replace museums and art galleries now.

January 15, 2020 at 2:54 am

Score: 59.5

Issues:

1. More than 25% of the sentences contain 20+ words. Shorten/split them.
    2. More than 15% of the sentences are passive. Convert them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

GuoZyang
    University: Communication University of China
    Nationality: China
    January 16, 2020 at 6:00 am

Using web-based technology, people can search for pictures of historical objects and artworks on their computers. This way is so convenient that some think there will be no need for public museums and art galleries. In my opinion, I do not subscribe to this point of view. By the end of essay, I will have demonstrated servel reasons.

The images in the computers never replace the authentic artifacts and artworks. Because it is more impressive for people to feast their eyes on the exhibits. Furthermore, under the design of the staff, every exhibition is connected. It seems to provide the visitors with a sense of fluency and deepen their understanding. By contrast, no matter how wonderful the pictures on the computers, they are just pictures that have no connection with each other. After discussing feelings, it is important to note function.

Nor are computers likely to replace museums and galleries in preserving artifacts and artworks. They can only save data, but museums and galleries have spaces and human resources to store and maintain the exhibits. The historical relics could be appreciated and further researched to understand their values and significance. For instance, archaeologists could infer the historical development by detecting elements from them.

To some extent, computers do make seeing artworks more comfortable. It is a great way for some people who temporally have no time or money to enjoy the exhibition. Nevertheless, if a family wanted to see the exhibition, they would not see some pictures in front of the computer.

To summarise, I have shown that museums and galleries play an irreplaceable role in many aspects. Although computers can provide convenience, they cannot replace museums and art galleries now.

January 16, 2020 at 5:59 pm

Score: 60.3

I will submit a detailed revision shortly.

January 18, 2020 at 2:50 am

Using web-based technology, people can search for pictures of historical objects and artworks on their computers. This way is so convenient that some think there will be no need for public museums and art galleries. In my opinion, I do not subscribe to this point of view. By the end of [insert possessive or demonstrative pronoun] essay, I will have demonstrated servel [spelling] reasons. [ specify your reasons ]

The images in the [remove article] computers never replace the [remove article] authentic artifacts and artworks [noun form]. Because it is more impressive for people to feast their eyes on the exhibits. Furthermore, under the design of the staff, every exhibition is connected. It seems to provide the visitors with a sense of fluency and deepen their understanding. By contrast, no matter how wonderful the pictures on the computers, they are just pictures that have no connection with each other. After discussing feelings, it is important to note function.

Nor are computers likely [rephrase] to replace museums and galleries in preserving artifacts and artworks [noun form]. They can only save data, but museums and galleries have spaces and human resources to store and maintain the exhibits. The historical relics could be appreciated and further researched to understand their values [noun form] and significance. For instance, archaeologists could infer the [ article error ] historical development by detecting elements from them.

To some extent, computers do make seeing artworks [noun form] more comfortable. It is a great way for some people who temporally [spelling or word form] have no time or money to enjoy the exhibition. Nevertheless, if a family wanted to see the exhibition, they would not see some [remove word] pictures in front of the [use different article] computer.

To summarise, I have shown that museums and galleries play an irreplaceable role in many aspects. Although computers can provide convenience, they cannot replace museums and art galleries now.