Some people prefer to play team sports, while others prefer to play individual sports. Discuss the advantages of each. Then indicate which you prefer and why.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Some people prefer to play team sports, while others prefer to play individual sports. Discuss the advantages of each. Then indicate which you prefer and why.

• lisalea
    University: tj
    Nationality: China
    March 18, 2020 at 2:51 am

Some people prefer to play team sports, while others prefer to play individual sports. Discuss the advantages of each. Then indicate which you prefer and why.

Nowadays, with the development of society, people attach more importance to improving their life quality. They will do some sports to keep healthy. Some people prefer to do exercise alone because they can arrange their time well. However, I prefer to play sports within a group.

To begin with, by doing sports together, people are motived forming a constructive exercising atmosphere. First, in a group, group members are able to encourage each other. For example, I want to lose weight, so I join in a club to do exercises with others who also want to be thin. When I want to give up and feel depressed, they always give me encouragement to move on. Besides, group members urge other members to pay attention to improve self-control. For instance, I am a person who is lack of self-discipline. After I eat some junk food, the group members urge me to do more exercise to consume the extra energy. By doing sports together, all the group members develop perseverance and insist on doing exercise regularly. In contrast, it is easy for people to cease doing exercise because no one to encourage and supervise them.

In addition, playing sports within a group is beneficial for people to expand their social networks. Obviously, by joining in these activities, people get acquainted with other group members who have the common interests. With deep communication and interaction, they may become friends and conduct a harmonious relationship. Therefore, it is possible for them to keep in touch with each other in the daily life. For example, in my exercise club, I have some new friends. Sometimes, we entertain together to watch a movie or to have dinner together. It is really helpful to get rid of loneliness and release the daily pressure. However, if people do exercise alone, no one will communicate with them. They walk or run alone and still feel lonely.

To conclude, there is every reason to believe doing sports within a group is better. If I had to choose one, I definitely would choose to participate in a sports group.

March 24, 2020 at 4:10 pm

Score: 68.6

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.