Some people say that advertising is extremely successful at persuading us to buy things. Other people think that advertising is so common that we no longer pay attention to it.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people say that advertising is extremely successful at persuading us to buy things. Other people think that advertising is so common that we no longer pay attention to it.

• sukichan
    University: The University of Sydney
    Nationality: china
    September 24, 2021 at 2:18 pm

Some people say that advertising is extremely successful at persuading us to buy things. Other people think that advertising is so common that we no longer pay attention to it. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from you.

<div class=”” data-block=”true” data-editor=”cem6u” data-offset-key=”sk1v-0-0″>
    <div class=”public-DraftStyleDefault-block public-DraftStyleDefault-ltr” data-offset-key=”sk1v-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”sk1v-0-0″>People have different views about advertisement convincing customers to buy as opposed to having no apparent influence. </span><span id=”mark-type-sbq6ryoj35″ class=”_2o8ve _162QH false false”><span data-offset-key=”sk1v-1-0″>While there are some reasons to the later opinion, I believe that advertising is usually more effective in encouraging purchase.</span></span></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”” data-block=”true” data-editor=”cem6u” data-offset-key=”501fk-0-0″>
    <div class=”public-DraftStyleDefault-block public-DraftStyleDefault-ltr” data-offset-key=”501fk-0-0″><span id=”mark-type-8cxyoiun5x” class=”_2o8ve _162QH false false”><span data-offset-key=”501fk-0-0″>Frankly speaking, plenty of advertisements nowadays are so common that they are hard to attract customers.</span></span> <span id=”mark-type-o65kjcnqjr” class=”_2o8ve _162QH false false”><span data-offset-key=”501fk-2-0″>On the one hand, the homogenization on contents understates the characteristics of certain products.</span></span><span data-offset-key=”501fk-3-0″> For example, most of the advertisements of phones focus on the photography, instead of other functions. On the other hand, the form of publicity is similar as well. </span><span id=”mark-type-9ghi7a3v1n” class=”_2o8ve _162QH false false”><span data-offset-key=”501fk-4-0″>An increasing number of manufactures choose live streaming to sell their goods, which will make consumers fatigue in long term.</span></span> <span id=”mark-type-llgjo8aw1c” class=”_2o8ve _162QH false false”><span data-offset-key=”501fk-6-0″>It can therefore be argued that we do not pay enough attention to advertisements any more.</span></span></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”” data-block=”true” data-editor=”cem6u” data-offset-key=”cskub-0-0″>
    <div class=”public-DraftStyleDefault-block public-DraftStyleDefault-ltr” data-offset-key=”cskub-0-0″><span id=”mark-type-xqzp28ibl8″ class=”_2o8ve _162QH false false”><span data-offset-key=”cskub-0-0″>On the contrary, it is undeniable that advertisements with high-quality and creativity can successfully accelerate us to buy something, which is also what I agree on.</span></span><span data-offset-key=”cskub-1-0″> From my perspective, advertisement with accurate focus can satisfy part of customers’ needs and further promote the sales. </span><span id=”mark-type-jj4qidy8cw” class=”_2o8ve _162QH false false”><span data-offset-key=”cskub-2-0″>For instance, I remembered clearly a sports watch advertisement targeting at the online doctor function, which attracted me a lot and finally bought one for my father.</span></span> <span id=”mark-type-2fjgeo1gjr” class=”_2o8ve _162QH false false”><span data-offset-key=”cskub-4-0″>Besides, the more interesting an advertisement is, the more effective it is on stimulating our consuming desires, for people are generally impulsive.</span></span></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”” data-block=”true” data-editor=”cem6u” data-offset-key=”f0qr4-0-0″>
    <div class=”public-DraftStyleDefault-block public-DraftStyleDefault-ltr” data-offset-key=”f0qr4-0-0″><span id=”mark-type-ejqgqh9aih” class=”_2o8ve _162QH false false”><span data-offset-key=”f0qr4-0-0″>In conclusion, I can understand why many of advertisements fail to appeal people to buy, but it seems to me that appropriate ones with precise targets and novel ideas are much more successful in increasing the sales volume.</span></span></div>
    </div>

September 27, 2021 at 3:29 am

Remove all codes. [Copy your essay into WeChat and then copy it out; that will remove embedded codes.]

Tagged: