Some people think adults should give children the freedom to make mistakes, while others believe that adults should prevent children from making mistakes. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people think adults should give children the freedom to make mistakes, while others believe that adults should prevent children from making mistakes. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

• DingNan
    University: Jilin university
    Nationality: china
    May 17, 2022 at 12:59 pm

Some people think adults should give children the freedom to make mistakes, while others believe that adults should prevent children from making mistakes. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

People have different views about the necessity of making mistakes for children. While there are some benefits for children to make errors, I believe that children should be left free to do so.

Some people hold the idea that giving children the right to make errors can help them go to victory. They can learn from mistakes, analyse the reasons for failure and find the right way to succeed by themselves. In addition, leaving kids free to make errors is conducive to fostering children’s awareness of creation. It can stimulate their creativity and provide them more chances to think and innovate.

Other opponents may argue that children should be educated not to make errors since lots of mistakes are along with harms and risks. By stopping them doing so, children can be protected from those dangers. Besides, making too many errors in childhood may cause children to lose confidence in themselves. They are prone to remember mistakes they have made before, therefore they ewould find it difficult to tackle problems successfully.

From my perspective, I strongly agree that children should not be restricted in making mistakes. Firstly, all people make mistakes and no one can live a perfect life. So it is definitely necessary for them to learn to get used to accept it as early as possible. Secondly, from mistakes, I am sure children can harvest something meaningful. For example, if a student mixes the chemical ingredient wrongly and ends up failing to complete a chemistry experiment, he can remember the right ingredients deeply since this mistake has left an impressive memory on him.

In conclusion, I can understand why people reckon that children should be given limition to not conduct errors, but it seems to me that providing more freedom to them can bring more advantages to their upbringing.

May 21, 2022 at 3:18 pm

Fix problems suggested on screenshot reviews.

DingNan
    University: Jilin university
    Nationality: china
    May 31, 2022 at 12:02 am

People have different views about the necessity of making mistakes for children. While there are some benefits to children making errors, I believe that children should be left free to do so.

Some people hold the idea that giving children the right to make errors can help them go to victory. They can learn from mistakes, analyse the reasons for failure and find the right way to succeed by themselves. In addition, leaving kids free to make errors is conducive to fostering children’s awareness of creation. It can stimulate their creativity and give them more opportunities to think and innovate.

Other opponents may argue that children should be educated not to make errors since lots of mistakes come with harm and risk. By preventing them from doing so, children can be protected from those dangers. Besides, making too many errors in childhood may cause children to lose confidence in themselves. They are prone to remember mistakes they have made before and therefore find it difficult to successfully tackle problems in later life.

From my perspective, I strongly agree that children should not be restricted in making mistakes. Firstly, everyone makes mistakes and no one can live a perfect life. So it is definitely necessary for them to learn to get used to it as early as possible. Secondly, from mistakes, I am sure children can harvest something meaningful. For example, if a student mixes the chemical ingredient wrongly and ends up failing to complete a chemistry experiment, he can remember the right ingredients deeply since this mistake has left an impressive memory on him.

In conclusion, I can understand why people reckon that children should be given restriction to not conduct errors, but it seems to me that providing more freedom to them can bring more advantages to their upbringing.

May 31, 2022 at 12:42 pm

People have different views about the necessity of making mistakes for children. While there are some benefits to children making errors, I believe that children should be left free to do so.

Some people hold the idea that giving children the right to make errors can help them go to victory. They can learn from mistakes, analyse the reasons for failure and find the right way to succeed by themselves. In addition, leaving kids free to make errors is conducive to fostering children’s awareness of creation. It can stimulate their creativity and give them more opportunities to think and innovate.

Other opponents may argue that children should be educated not to make errors since lots of mistakes come with harm and risk. By preventing them from doing so, children can be protected from those dangers. Besides, making too many errors in childhood may cause children to lose confidence in themselves. They are prone to remember mistakes they have made before and therefore find it difficult to successfully tackle problems in later life.

From my perspective, I strongly agree that children should not be restricted in making mistakes. Firstly, everyone makes mistakes and no one can live a perfect life. So it is definitely necessary for them to learn to get used to it as early as possible. Secondly, from mistakes, I am sure children can harvest something meaningful. For example, if a student mixes the chemical ingredient wrongly and ends up failing to complete a chemistry experiment, he can remember the right ingredients deeply since this mistake has left an impressive memory on him.

In conclusion, I can understand why people reckon that children should be given restriction to not conduct errors, but it seems to me that providing more freedom to them can bring more advantages to their upbringing.

May 31, 2022 at 12:44 pm

Fix problems suggested on screenshot reviews.