Holding International games such as the Olympic Games is an exciting event. Some people think it has positive effects while others argue it is a waste of money. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Holding International games such as the Olympic Games is an exciting event. Some people think it has positive effects while others argue it is a waste of money. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.

• NicholasSun
    University: XISU
    Nationality: China
    May 28, 2020 at 10:09 am

Holding International games such as the Olympic Games is an exciting event. Some people think it has positive effects while others argue it is a waste of money. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.

Olympic game is an international game which is held by different countries each four years. During that time, there will be a sea of people who comes from all over the world and huge amounts of exciting games. Of course, it is very expensive for a country to hold such a wonderful and great game, so there still has some voice say that this is a waste of money.

The attraction of the Olympic game is well-known which assembles visitors from different areas of the earth. The Olympic game is not only an international sports meeting, but also a way to increase the reputation of a country. By holding an Olympic game, the tourism of the host country will get an increasingly development. Meanwhile, it is a great opportunity to have a cultural exchange. At the beginning of the game, the host will prepare a beautiful show for showing the country’s culture and value which is a smart way to introduce the country to the world.

Additionally, not every country have the quality to hold the game. If a country wants to hold it , application is the first step. And this country should have enough money to support the whole process of the Olympic game because the host needs to build a stadium which is big enough for the games, players and audience.

Personally, I think the benefit of Olympic game is more than the waste. Though the holding of the Olympic game will cost a lot of money, at the same time, it will improve the popularity of the country and bring immense amounts of visitors to stimulate the development of tourism. It will be valuable to the future development in the international environment.

June 3, 2020 at 12:04 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 45% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

June 3, 2020 at 12:05 am

I don’t have your WeChat account, so please add my WeChat account by scanning the bar code. Thanks.