Some people think teachers should be responsible for teaching students to judge what is right and wrong so that they can behave well.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people think teachers should be responsible for teaching students to judge what is right and wrong so that they can behave well.

• Alexia
    University: Tian Jin Chengjian University
    Nationality: China
    October 13, 2020 at 7:02 am

Some people think teachers should be responsible for teaching students to judge what is right and wrong so that they can behave well. Others say teachers should only teach students academic subjects. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Who should take the principal duly on teahing children to be a well-behaved civilian for society is still in a fierce debate between parents and school.For me , I Stan both .
    On the one hand, the sociologists think parents undertake irreplaceable position in developing children’s nature.The main reason is that children’s behavior is easily to be influenced by parents in the growth phase. From birth to adulthood,a kid spent most of the time with parents. Once they are born,parents would teach their kid to speak the first word “dad” or mom and walk.Thus, it’s determined that parents’ words and deeds does lots of impact on kids’ growth. No wonder parents definetly should teach kids to behave well.
    On the other hand, others insist that it’s more of school’s duty .I mean,school undertakes most of tasks on students’ study. Actually, once a kid grows up to 6years old, they’ll attend school to receive some education.Thus,they’ll learn a lot including compulsory class and moral lesson. Furthermore, students are easily to be offected by bad tempetion. Especially in shool, there’re numerous attractions such us games, cigarettes, cheat ond so on. To get rid of these risks, the school should set strict rules to migrate them. Hence, school teaching is fundamental.
    Questions are divided on how important roles do parents and school play. In fact, they are equall important in a student’s grorth. Parents have duty to teach their kids as their biologically related person.The same is true for school , as a place to teach students. Duing to these, I put forward both parents and school are equally important.

October 14, 2020 at 3:49 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Lengthy paragraphs. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.
    2. About 35% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    3. About 25% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Alexia
    University: Tian Jin Chengjian University
    Nationality: China
    October 23, 2020 at 3:35 am

Currently,fostering good natures for kids is necessary.But,it’s a tough one to determine both parents’ and school’s role on this aspect. From my perspective,I think both of them should bear the same duty.

On the one hand, the sociologists hold that folks play a primary role in teaching kids’ nature. Because children’s behavior is easy to be influenced by parents.From birth to adulthood,a kid spent most of the time with parents. Once they are born,parents would teach their kid to speak the first word “dad” or mom and walk.Before they grown up, all of their knowledge are acquired from their parents because of the lack of the cognitive.Thus, it’s determined that parents’ words and actions greatly impact kids’ growth.In conclusion,it’s for sure that parents should teach kids to behave well.

On the other hand, others insist that it’s the school’s duty.I mean,school undertakes the most responsibilities on students’ study. Actually, When a kid grow up to a certain age, they’ll attend school to receive some education. As we all know, teachers who are well trained are more familiar with students ‘ characteristics .Thus,to this degree, It’s easy for them to regulate kids’ behaviors. Furthermore, students without self-discipline are easily to be affected by bad tempetion. There’re numerous attractions at schools such us games, cigarettes, cheats which have bad influences . To get rid of these risks, the school should set strict rules to migrate them. Hence, school teaching is fundamental.

Questions are divided on how important roles do parents and school play. In fact, they are equall important in students’ growth. Parents have duty to teach their kids on account of the role they take.If kids don’t receive enough direct from parents,they’ll tend to grow in a wrong direction.It’s same in schools that the knowledge children learnt at school is essential to their whole life.Duing to these, I put forward both parents and school are important.

October 25, 2020 at 1:07 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 40% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Tagged: