Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like Others think they should only be allowed subjects that will be useful in the future, such as those related to science and technology.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like Others think they should only be allowed subjects that will be useful in the future, such as those related to science and technology.

• fred
    University: South China Agricultural University
    Nationality: China
    November 18, 2019 at 5:00 am

IETLS Task 2: Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like Others think they should only be allowed subjects that will be useful in the future, such as those related to science and technology. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people argued that the whole colleges students can learn the subjects they like and some people hold the view that they should study some subjects which benefit their future, I believe students should choose the curriculum which can help their career development.

Others believe that students choose disciplines they like can benefit their individuals development. They think interest is the best teachers. If children can take the lectures related to their habits such as PE, music, art and so on, they receive the professional instruction from university. They may can be a famous artists, a football player or a musician.

Others think with the social progress, students should learn more latest subjects about high-tech because we are in 5G era now. Colleges students are the excellent people in a countries, if they refuse to learn the newest courses about science, the scientific institution or internet companies are difficult to hire the enough good employee. This will have a diverse impact on technology development.

In my point of view, university shouldn’t stop students from attending lectures they want, but university can encourage them to study the science subjects. Because under the background of internet era, almost each companies prefer to the employ who focus on technology. If you major on programmes such as software and computers, this will benefit your CV and your technology background, which can help your individual career development.

In conclusion, students should select some latest subjects about high-end technology which will benefit their profession career.

fred
    University: South China Agricultural University
    Nationality: China
    November 20, 2019 at 7:34 am

This is my latest answer:

Some people argue that the all the colleges students can learn the subjects they like and some people hold the view that they should study some subjects which can benefit their future. I believe students should choose the curriculum which can make a great contribution to their career development.

Some people believe that students choosing disciplines they like can benefit their personal development. They believe interest is the best teacher. If children can take the lectures related to their habits such as PE, music, art and so on, they will receive the professional instruction from university. They may become a famous football player, an artist or a musician in the future.

Others think with the social progress, students should learn more up-to-the-minutes subjects about high-tech due to the fact that we are in 5G era now. Colleges students are the best group of people in the country. If they refuse to take the latest science courses, scientific institutions and Internet companies are difficult to hire enough good employees. This will have a diverse impact on the technological development.

In my point of view, universities shouldn’t prevent students from attending lectures they like, but they can encourage them to study scientific subjects. Because in the background of internet era, almost all enterprises prefer to the employees who focus on technology. If you major on programmes such as software engineering and computers science, this will benefit your CV and your technical background, which can greatly contribute to your individual career development.

In conclusion, students should select some newest subjects about high-end technology which will benefit their profession career.

November 21, 2019 at 3:24 am

Score: 56.7

Issues:

1. About 40% of sentences exceed 20 words. You need to shorten/split them.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.