Some people think that if companies prohibit sending emails to staff on weekend or during other time out of office hours. Staff’s dissatisfactions with their companies will decrease. Others think this will not reduce the overall dissatisfactions among staff.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Some people think that if companies prohibit sending emails to staff on weekend or during other time out of office hours. Staff’s dissatisfactions with their companies will decrease. Others think this will not reduce the overall dissatisfactions among staff.

• Lisa Chen
    University: Changchun University of Technology
    Nationality: China
    February 19, 2021 at 2:00 pm

Some people think that if companies prohibit sending emails to staff on weekend or during other time out of office hours. Staff’s dissatisfactions with their companies will decrease. Others think this will not reduce the overall dissatisfactions among staff. What do you think and why?

The employees nowadays are suffering with a lot of problems. Undoubtedly, one of them is having to look at and reply to the e-mails on work when they are on weekends or other vacations.

To reduce staffs’ complaints and reduce their pain, some of their bosses came up with an idea: during employee’s free time, anyone in the company cannot send any email to them. However, would employees be more content with their job after such measures are taken into actions? In a pessimistic view, I think not. Too many factors have led to their discontent. Here I am going to explain only one of them.

One of them is that people, especially those ordinary employees, always get too little salary from their work. I really have to tell a story here about my classmate. After graduating from university, he got a job, which offered him with only about 5,000 RMB. Of course that was not enough for him, since he had to pay for his essential maintenance such as making meals and affording rents, and that then he only had less than 500 RMB left.

Therefore he could only save for no more than 500 RMB a month. Such little savings would not enable him to buy a house of his own in 5 or 10 years – in our country, since the house-renting market is not mature enough, it is a nearly impossible choice for a man to rent a house all life long, and he has to purchase a house to live with basic safety.

It is obvious that 5,000 RMB a month was far not enough for a first-affording of a house – which was already at least 100,000 RMB at that time – however he could not find a job with better salaries because there just were not.

Years after, his salaries had increased to 6,000 RMB per month, which could still not meet his need for first-affording. Every time I go to visit him, he would definitely talks about the high prices of houses and his low salaries.

February 19, 2021 at 9:59 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 40% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Simplify or split them. (TOEFL/IELTS: 15%- qualifies for non-software revision; 30% applies to GRE writing)
    2. About 15% of the sentences are passive; convert them into their active counterparts. (10%- qualifies for non-software TOEFL/IELTS/GRE writing revision );
    3. Most articles were used incorrectly;
    4. Lots of grammatical errors.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Lisa Chen
    University: Changchun University of Technology
    Nationality: China
    February 20, 2021 at 1:56 am

Nowadays employees are suffering from a lot of problems. For instance, they have to check and to reply to job-related e-mails even after work.

To reduce staff’s complaints and release their pain, some of their bosses have come up with an idea. According to their idea, during employees’ free time, anyone in the company cannot send e-mails to him. However, would employees be more content with their job after such measures are put into action? In a pessimistic view, I think not. Too many factors have led to their discontentment. Here I am going to explain only one of them.

People, especially those ordinary employees, always get too few salaries from their work. I have a story here about one of my classmates. After graduating from college, he got a job. It offered him with only about 5,000 RMB per month. With these salaries he could only afford daily budgets like those for making meals and renting an apartment. At the end of a month, there was often only less than 500 RMB on his account.

Obviously, such little balance did not allow him to buy a house of his own in 10 years. In my country, it is extremely impossible for a man to live in a rented house all his life. Thus a house of one’s own is an essential need for surviving in a city.

It was evident that around 500 RMB a month was far not enough for even the down-payment of a house. At that time, down-payments were already at least 100,000 RMB. And the price was even increasing rapidly. Under such huge pressure, he once thought about quitting his job. Of course, he failed, since he could not find a new one with better salaries – there just were not.

Years later, his salaries increased to 6,000 RMB per month. But the money he gained could still not meet his need for purchasing a house. He became more and more worried. Every time I went to visit him, he would definitely talk about high prices of houses and his low salaries.

February 21, 2021 at 12:38 am

Nowadays employees are suffering from a lot of problems [ Unclear/Zero-conditional ]. For instance, they have to check and to[ redundant word ] reply to[confusion/ they have to check, and reply to,  ] job-related e-mails even after work.

To reduce staff’s complaints and release their pain, (some of their bosses)[ wordy ] have come up with an idea. According to their idea, [ : ]during employees’ free time, anyone in the company cannot send e-mails to him. However, would employees be more content with their job after such measures are put into action? In a pessimistic view, I think not. Too many factors have led to their discontentment. Here I am going to explain only one of them.

People, especially those ordinary employees, always get too few salaries from their work. I have a story here about one of my classmates. After graduating from college, he got a job. It offered him with only about 5,000 RMB per month. With these salaries he could only afford daily budgets like those for making meals and renting an apartment. At the end of a month, there was often only less than 500 RMB on his account.

Obviously, such little balance did not allow him to buy a house of his own in 10 years. In my country, it is extremely impossible for a man to live in a rented house all his life. Thus a house of one’s own is an essential need for surviving in a city.

It was evident that around 500 RMB a month was far not enough for even the down-payment of a house. At that time, down-payments were already at least 100,000 RMB. And the price was even increasing rapidly. Under such huge pressure, he once thought about quitting his job. Of course, he failed, since he could not find a new one with better salaries – there just were not.

Years later, his salaries increased to 6,000 RMB per month. But the money he gained could still not meet his need for purchasing a house. He became more and more worried. Every time I went to visit him, he would definitely talk about high prices of houses and his low salaries.

February 21, 2021 at 12:42 am

On hold [All sentences are problematic.]