Some people think that teenagers should concentrate on all subjects at school. Others believe that teenagers should focus on the subjects they are best at or they are most interested in.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people think that teenagers should concentrate on all subjects at school. Others believe that teenagers should focus on the subjects they are best at or they are most interested in.

• WangYY
    University: SUST
    Nationality: CHINA
    October 25, 2019 at 1:18 pm

IELTS Writing Topic: Some people think that teenagers should concentrate on all subjects at school. Others believe that teenagers should focus on the subjects they are best at or they are most interested in. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Teenagers are expected to achieve balanced development on all school subjects.Concentrating on all courses is sometimes important,but I argue that it is better for teenagers to develop the subjects they find interesting.

Some people are strongly advocate that students are supposed to devote themselves to all subjects,so that they can learn more sorts of knowledges of different fields and achieve successful in their academic performance.A wide range of knowledge has a positive influence on their university life and career life.For instance,equipped with variety of skills makes students have more opportunities to choose better majors or jobs.

Opponents,however,argue that students should pay closer attention to the subjects they do well in,which places particular emphasis on interests.It is widely known,interest is the best teacher,which can encourage students to aquire more specialized knowledge.Devloping interests enables students to certain majors when they enter universities for further study.What’s more,having a professional skill will improve one’s confidence when they enter the workforce.

In my view,students give priority to their interests is a good way to establish their confidence in learning and other school activities.Focusing on every subject can contribute to balanced grades,but i consider that it may have an adverse impact on the development of interests.

October 27, 2019 at 3:31 am

IELTS Writing Topic: Some people think that teenagers should concentrate on all subjects at school. Others believe that teenagers should focus on the subjects they are best at or they are most interested in. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Score: 0

1. Shorten/split all sentences exceeding 20 words;
    2. Convert passive sentences into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate problems/errors.

WangYY
    University: SUST
    Nationality: CHINA
    October 27, 2019 at 5:18 am

Teenagers are expected to achieve banlanced development in all school subjects. Concentrating on all courses is beneficial to academic performance, but I argue that developing curriculums they find interesting is more significant.

Some people strongly advocate that students are supposed to devote themselves to all subjects so that they can learn more sorts of knowledge of different fields. A wide sphere of vosion has a positive influence on their university life and career life. For instance, equipped with variety of skills makes students have more opportunities to choose their majors or jobs.

Opponents, however, aegue that students should pay closer attention to the courses they do well in, which places particular emphsis on interests. It is widely known, interest is the best teacher, which can encourage students to learn more specialized knowledge. What’s more, having a professional skill will improve one’s confidence when they enter the workforce.

In my view, teenagers give priority to interests is a good method to establish their confidence in learning and other school activities. Foucusing on every subject can contribute to balanced grades, but I consider that it may have an adverse impact on the development of interests.