Which do you prefer? Some people would like to upload pictures and other information on social networking websites while others do not like to create such records.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Which do you prefer? Some people would like to upload pictures and other information on social networking websites while others do not like to create such records.

• XiaoEr
    University: not have yet
    Nationality: China
    May 26, 2020 at 6:13 am

Which do you prefer? Some people would like to upload pictures and other information on social networking websites while others do not like to create such records.

Firstly, having records on social media is more effective in helping people to build a strong and solid relationship with others, as these information could be a perfect topic among new friends, offering a great chance for people to communicate with others. Meanwhile, if people find that you have the same hobby with them, such as video games or football, they may ask you to play with them, giving you a good opportunity to deepen the relationship between you and others. In addition, pictures and information on networks enable you to introduce yourself less because people can know you by just reading your social media homepage, saving your and other’s time.

Furthermore, the fact that what you posted on social media can positively affect others and offer impetus to work hard for people indicates that uploading images and information on social websites is a good choice. Take the case of my cousin, who unfortunately lost a leg in a car accident. Although he can not run or walk anymore, he still goes to the gym every week to do the exercise of the upper body. He often posts his photos in the gym on Twitter. As a result, many people who are lazy to do sports are motivated by him, starting their exercise life because they realized people with an injury like my cousin still ardently love sports. There’s no reason for them to be lazy. Had it not been for my cousin’s posting on social media, many people would never start to do exercise and improve their physical condition.

Nevertheless, a voice arises that putting personal information on networks may endanger people’s privacy, causing safety problems. Ironically, if you choose the right thing posted on social media, rather than your ID or home address, there’s no way that others can hurt you just because of your pictures on websites. In addition, we live in a safe society right now, the government and polices will protect your safety. Therefore, uploading pictures on social website is absolutely safe

May 29, 2020 at 3:49 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 60% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.