Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time. Which of these situations do you think is better?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time. Which of these situations do you think is better?

• Jane Elsa
    University: SJTU
    Nationality: China
    July 8, 2020 at 3:03 am

Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time. Which of these situations do you think is better?

When faced with the decision of being independent from our parents as soon as possible or living with our parents for a longer time, quite a few would claims that living alone is a sigh of being mature and successful for the young, but others, in contrast, deem living with the parents for a longer time as the premier choice and that is also my point. There are numerous reasons why I hold confidence on them and I would explore only a few primary ones here.

To begin with, the main reason why I agree with the latter statement is that I think a good relationship between family members is a result of frequent close communication. By living together, the child and parents can talk about their feelings to each other, including happiness and sadness to their parents, which can make the family more harmonious and closer. However, if living separately, the child and parents may misunderstand each other easily and feel distant.

There is another factor that deserves some words here, which is the ability of the young adult’s to pay for the high renting price or purchasing price of an apartment. As we know, with the increasing population and the booming housing market, the cost of renting or buying an department is really high that most of the young adults can not afford since their career just in the first stage and they do not have many savings. And if they insist on living alone, the expenses may fall on their parents, which is contradicting the initial willing of being independent.

Last but not least, living with the parents make it convenient to take care of them. From my point of view, it’s the right time to show appreciation for our parents and take our responsibility for the family instead of living outside and making the parents worried about us. Time is limited, we should grab every minute to serve them.

In a word, I prefer to living with the parents for a longer time from all aspects.

July 9, 2020 at 9:59 pm

You need to complete the revision of the following essay prior to submitting a new essay. Please also add my WeChat. Thanks.

https://writersforme.com/forums/topic/playing-simpler-toys-or-playing-outside-with-friends-would-be-better-for-childrens-development0705/