At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

• Junwei Yang
    University: Zhejiang University
    Nationality: China
    June 28, 2020 at 5:08 am

At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

One of the most unforgetable memories of the university life for those graduates is its colorful sports and social activities.There is a  widespread opinion that sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support. I do agree with this idea.

Paticipating sports and social activities can relax we university students well.In today’s fiercely competitive mordern society,we university students are occupyed by heavy schoolwork and under great pressure. In my opnion,sports and social activities are ideal ways to reduce stress and impove our study efficency.Beacuse during the pocess of sports or social activity,we will naturally foget all of the trouble which disturbed us before and just enjoy the time with our friends.Take my own experience for example,I always have plenty of homework,experiments and presentations to finish and prepare and someyimes feel really stressed out.But while I’m playing basketball with my best friends,cooprerating to get every score,my anoyance vanishes soon and I  just concentrate on the fierce basketball game.Such experiences are always able to make me full of energy and make me efficient to finish the work in the next few days.And as we all know,it’s impossible to provide such basketball field and sports eqquipment for us if the school don’t offer enough financial support.
    We university students can also learn a lot of useful skills during sports and social activities.It’s unavoidable to make contacts with peaple in the process of sports or social activities, so it’s a opportunity to practice our social skills. It’s a common phenomenon for university studen to join several clubs to enrich their universty life and develop their hobbies.When we join the club and get along with other people,we need opend our mind to assmilate diffrent thoughts from other people and show our own kindness and opinon where we can develop our social skills.And it also requires lots of financial support for the club or students organization to carry out activities.

June 28, 2020 at 3:07 pm

Invalid [ You need to complete one essay prior to working on the next one.]