Statement of Purpose for Chemistry

• TYJ
    University: University of Akron
    Nationality: China
    October 9, 2019 at 2:32 pm

Statement of Purpose for Chemistry (One paragraph only)

With such a basis, I began to pursue the Master of Science degree in Polymer Science at the University of Akron in 2018. During graduate study, pure English teaching courses laid a solid theoretical foundation for me on polymer science. Meanwhile, thanks for advisor’s trust, I lead a project “stabilization of poly (acrylonitrile-co-itaconic acid) films by solid-state NMR” by myself. From this experience, I conducted extensive literature reading, making analysis and summary, and identifying the innovation point of each research. Fortunately, the experiments are close to the end and we expected that paper will be finished by the end of this year.

October 9, 2019 at 4:36 pm

With such a basis academic preparation, I began to pursue the Master of Science degree studies in Polymer Science at the University of Akron in 2018. During my graduate study studies, pure English teaching courses I laid a solid theoretical foundation for me on of polymer science by completing English-exclusive coursework in relation to my chosen discipline. Meanwhile, under the guidance from my advisor, thanks for advisor’s trust, I lead led/undertook a research project entitled “stabilization of poly (acrylonitrile-co-itaconic acid) films by solid-state NMR” by myself. From this experience, I conducted which provided me ample opportunity in terms of extensive scientific literature reading, critical analysis and summarization of xxx, making analysis and summary, and identifying the innovation point of each research as well as acquisition and implementation of innovative research methodologies. Fortunately, the experiments are close to the end and we expected that paper will be finished by the end of this year I am currently summarizing my research results in preparation for a peer-reviewed journal publication.

[This is grammatical/syntactic revision only. I recommend reorganizing the content/structure of the essay.]