Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends.

• zzzttt
    University: China University of Geosciences
    Nationality: China
    July 29, 2021 at 12:48 am

Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends.

In my opinion, although teachers and friends are very important persons in our life, especially in student period. I firmly believe that our teachers will pose a more profound effect on students. there are two reasons can explain my opinions.

On the one hand, teachers not only teach our knowledge and skills that our society needs, but also help us to build a positive view on our living world and develop good behavior habits. when it comes to teachers, we always be full of respectful for them and can’t forget their contributions for us. I would like to share you with my experience. my tutor is a strict teacher and at the same time he is a kind friend. He always tries him best to answer my question and teach my knowledge. Sometimes when I feel lost and don’t know what to do, he always carefully listens to my inner voice, gives my strong support and tells me to be brave. Finally, with the help of my tutor, I get out of confusion and find my way back in life.

On the other hand, at some points, our teachers are more like our parents. they get along well with us and pay more attention to our improvement. however, teachers will be away from us when we leave our school and begin to pursue our career. what we learned from teachers will be our precious wealthy, and helps us to get ready to enter society. Maybe, after many years, we can still remember a life motto from a lovely and knowledgeable teacher. And then we will surprise that the teacher’s motto has also imperceptibly affected our later life.

Of course, it can’t be avoided that our friends make our life more colorful. However, taking a person’s development for considering, I will agree with that a good teacher will influence us more than a good friend.

July 29, 2021 at 2:51 am

In my opinion, although teachers and friends are very important persons in our life, especially in student period [grammatical error   ]. [ punctuation error  ]I firmly believe that our[  BE GENERAL ] teachers will pose [  zero conditional ]a more profound effect on students. [  grammatical error ]there are two reasons can [ grammatical error  ]explain my opinions.[  summarize reasons in the introductory paragraph. ]

On the one hand, teachers not only teach our knowledge and skills that our society needs, but also help us to build a positive view on our living world and develop good behavior habits. when it comes to teachers, we always be full of respectful for them and can’t forget their contributions for us. I would like to share you with my experience. my tutor is a strict teacher and at the same time he is a kind friend. He always tries him best to answer my question and teach my knowledge. Sometimes when I feel lost and don’t know what to do, he always carefully listens to my inner voice, gives my strong support and tells me to be brave. Finally, with the help of my tutor, I get out of confusion and find my way back in life.

On the other hand, at some points, our teachers are more like our parents. they get along well with us and pay more attention to our improvement. however, teachers will be away from us when we leave our school and begin to pursue our career. what we learned from teachers will be our precious wealthy, and helps us to get ready to enter society. Maybe, after many years, we can still remember a life motto from a lovely and knowledgeable teacher. And then we will surprise that the teacher’s motto has also imperceptibly affected our later life.

Of course, it can’t be avoided that our friends make our life more colorful. However, taking a person’s development for considering, I will agree with that a good teacher will influence us more than a good friend.

July 29, 2021 at 3:01 am

Partial Revision [All sentences are problematic. Rewrite your essay.]

Please add my WeChat. Thank you!

zzzttt
    University: China University of Geosciences
    Nationality: China
    July 29, 2021 at 12:47 pm

In my opinion, although teachers and friends are very important persons in our life, especially student period, I firmly believe that teachers will have a more profound effect on students than friends. Because teachers not only teach students the knowledge and skills needed by society, but also help students establish a positive view of the life world and cultivate good behavior habits.

On the one hand, with the rapid development of modern society, students need to master a lot of knowledge to meet the requirements of the social job market. Therefore, in most cases, only under the guidance and leadership of professional teachers can students successfully pass the course test and meet the graduation requirements. In China, the college entrance examination is an important exam in the student’s time. It is not a great surprise that in order to improve students’ scores, many high school teachers spend a lot of time preparing lessons, explaining in detail knowledge points in class, and answering questions for students after class.

On the other hand, in addition to teach professional knowledge, teachers help students to develop an independent personality and look at external things from an objective and correct perspective. In kindergarten, primary school or junior high school, teachers will also have to help students develop good behavior habits and cultivate good study habits. I want to share my experience with you. I felt very sad that I failed a math exam one semester. After class, my math teacher came up to me and told me to develop scientific and effective math learning habits. Finally, with the help of the teacher, I got high marks in the final exam.

To sum up, it is undeniable that our friends make our life colorful. However, from a personal development perspective, I agree that a good teacher has more influence on students than a good friend.

July 29, 2021 at 2:08 pm

In my opinion, although teachers and friends are very important persons in our life, especially [ grammatical error  ]student period, I firmly believe that teachers will have a more profound effect on students than friends. [grammatical error   ]Because teachers not only teach students the [  employable and transferrable ]knowledge and skills needed by society, [ punctuation error  ]but also help students establish [ /develop  ] a positive view (of the life world ) [unclear   ]and cultivate good (behavior habits) [ repetition  ].

On the one hand, with the rapid development of modern society, students need to master a lot of knowledge to meet the requirements of the social job market. Therefore, in most cases, only under the guidance and leadership of professional teachers can students successfully pass the course test and meet the graduation requirements. In China, the college entrance examination is an important exam in the student’s time. It is not a great surprise that in order to improve students’ scores, many high school teachers spend a lot of time preparing lessons, explaining in detail knowledge points in class, and answering questions for students after class.

On the other hand, in addition to teach professional knowledge, teachers help students to develop an independent personality and look at external things from an objective and correct perspective. In kindergarten, primary school or junior high school, teachers will also have to help students develop good behavior habits and cultivate good study habits. I want to share my experience with you. I felt very sad that I failed a math exam one semester. After class, my math teacher came up to me and told me to develop scientific and effective math learning habits. Finally, with the help of the teacher, I got high marks in the final exam.

To sum up, it is undeniable that our friends make our life colorful. However, from a personal development perspective, I agree that a good teacher has more influence on students than a good friend.

July 29, 2021 at 2:12 pm

Partial revision [ All sentences are problematic.]