Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Joy Chiu
    University: National Chengkung University
    Nationality: 台灣
    December 18, 2020 at 4:20 am

Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

There’s no consensus over whether teachers or friends are more affective for students, we mostly spend more time with friends, while I personally hold the idea that teachers exert more affection on students. There are three conspicuous reasons as follows.

First, teachers offer us the morality education since we were young, which could well make up our parents’ limited effort especially in today’s time. Since primary school, teachers encourage students to cooperate with other classmates and take care with each other, giving practical guide about how to do that. Such an ability developed from early time is undoubtedly beneficial for us to keep harmony with others after entering society in the future.

What’s more, as many people have experienced, the quality of the lessons offered by the teacher can heavily affect our interest in this subject. Taking my Chinese teacher in high school as an example, she showed great enthusiasm in Chinese lessons, encouraged us to write as soon as possible and gave us feedback quite patiently. Her effort in education strongly affected me, directed me to discover the interest of Chinese by myself, and my application for future degree in University.

The last but not the least, compared with our friends, teachers have much more experiences and understanding in one’s life, which means they could offer us better suggestion for our plan of future life. When we are in consideration about whether to choose a road on academy or work, stay in home-country or study abroad, or in other confusion, our teachers could offer us advice according to their own rich experience and knowledge.

To sum up, as what I have shown, teachers have much more influence than friends in our views of morality, interest in specific study field and future plan, which consist the core of our whole life.

December 18, 2020 at 4:19 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 90% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Most of them are unnecessarily lengthy. Simplify or split them.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.