Teacher were more appreciated + valued by people in the past than they were today. agree or not.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Teacher were more appreciated + valued by people in the past than they were today. agree or not.

• bolulu
    University: Northwest A&F University
    Nationality: China
    October 15, 2020 at 5:19 am

<div>

Do U A/D?

<span lang=”EN-US”>Recently an interesting question has aroused attention among people. It’s about teacher were more appreciated and valued by society in the past than they were nowadays. Answers vary from person to person. Some people claims that teacher were less appreciated at present. The way I see it, I totally stand with this statement. My viewpoint is based on these following reasons.</span>

</div>
    <div>

<span lang=”EN-US”>First of all, advanced technology bring along with this situation. With the development of technology, students are able to get to know that there are lots of excellent teachers who are far more expertise and profound than theirs by social media. A bunch of students might taught by one teachers at a period in the past. But now they can keep track of more great teachers as comparation though internet class. They will gradually increase the awareness about their teachers might not be good enough. </span>
    <div><span lang=”EN-US”>Furthermore, the society’s fancy for money makes teachers no longer simple. As we all know, teacher’s average income is relatively lower than other jobs, which has led some of them seek for another chance to make extra money. Such as set up small tutorial classes after school. For instance, once a math teacher who taught me for a semester when I was a high school student. High school mathematics is so difficult that it wouldn’t be a good memory for each student. But that math teacher just took advantage of the students’ fear of mathematics and indicated us to join his personal tutorial classes which definitely expensive.</span></div>
    <div>
    <div>

<span lang=”EN-US”>Admittedly, the majority of teachers still be appreciated and valued by society nowadays, not all of teachers would treat students like money machine. But the occurrence of these kinds of things will of course reduce the appreciation and valuable of contemporary students for teachers. </span>
    <div>

<span lang=”EN-US”>To put it into a nutshell, as far as the technology and society are concerned, teachers were surely appreciated and valued by society in the past than nowadays.</span>

</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

October 15, 2020 at 3:35 pm

Invalid. Please revise your previous essay before submitting another.