Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom.

University: Dalian University of Foreign Languages
    Nationality: Chinese
    December 2, 2021 at 7:41 am

Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom.

As the development of social media, we can learn much about a social and political matter, such as involution, internet governance and globalization. Based on the information about these affairs, many people have their own opinions about it, and they desire to share their views. Recently, it becoming a prevailing view that teachers should not inform students about their social or political views. From my perspective, I disagree with this idea.

In terms of publicizing the educational notion of school, the tendency to allow teacher to share their idea on social and political events can embody the spirit of liberty. First of all, under the circumstance of rapidly changing society, parents probably hope their children know much about the affairs taking place in the world. There is no doubt that sharing ideas and debating is the crucial step of knowing new things. Understanding the different notion about social or political events may offer us a distinguished angle to think about those things, which could broaden our horizon and develop thoughts. Moreover, listening teachers share their views is an opportunity to acquaintance those affairs, which we are not familiar with or even never heard about it. After entering universities, we might encounter with some professors who are master in studying specific social or political affairs. Maybe some affairs you ignore are the main theme your professor study, so you can be clear to social or political affairs happening all over the world. Taking me for example, in a curriculum named current situation and policy, a professor shared his opinion about the Chinese policy of exporting cotton. Before the course, I had not learn it deeply. The professor elaborate the cause and influence of the policy, and I learn more knowledge about the economic principles, and the situation of international cotton market, by learning the course,.

In conclusion, I am inclined to the view that encourages teacher to share their notion of social and political matters, not merely form a better atmosphere of study, but also help student find flaws in their logical system and improve it.

December 3, 2021 at 1:56 pm

As (preposition error) the development of social media, we can learn (have learned) much about a (delete) social and political matter (plural), such as involution (word choice error), internet governance and globalization. Based on the information about these affairs (this information), many people have formed their own opinions about it (delete), and they desire (want) to share their views. Recently, it becoming a (has become the) prevailing view that teachers should not inform students about their social or political views. From my perspective, I disagree with this idea (why?).

In terms of publicizing the educational notion of school, the tendency to allow teacher to share their idea on social and political events can embody the spirit of liberty. First of all, under the circumstance of rapidly changing society, parents probably hope their children know much about the affairs taking place in the world. There is no doubt that sharing ideas and debating is the crucial step of knowing new things. Understanding the different notion about social or political events may offer us a distinguished angle to think about those things, which could broaden our horizon and develop thoughts. Moreover, listening teachers share their views is an opportunity to acquaintance those affairs, which we are not familiar with or even never heard about it. After entering universities, we might encounter with some professors who are master in studying specific social or political affairs. Maybe some affairs you ignore are the main theme your professor study, so you can be clear to social or political affairs happening all over the world. Taking me for example, in a curriculum named current situation and policy, a professor shared his opinion about the Chinese policy of exporting cotton. Before the course, I had not learn it deeply. The professor elaborate the cause and influence of the policy, and I learn more knowledge about the economic principles, and the situation of international cotton market, by learning the course,.

In conclusion, I am inclined to the view that encourages teacher to share their notion of social and political matters, not merely form a better atmosphere of study, but also help student find flaws in their logical system and improve it.

December 4, 2021 at 5:40 pm

Partial Revision (please fix similar errors, revise whole essay, and resubmit);

Fix all issues shown on screenshot reviews;

Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.