Teachers were more appreciated and valued by society in the past than they are nowadays. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Teachers were more appreciated and valued by society in the past than they are nowadays. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Olivia WU
    University: University of Nottingham Ningbo China
    Nationality: Chinese
    April 12, 2020 at 2:15 am

Teachers were more appreciated and valued by society in the past than they are nowadays. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

With some recent negative news towards teachers and increasing money-worshipping orientations appear, the value of teachers has been questioned. Some people believe that public more honored teachers in the past than they do currently. From my own perspective, I deem teachers receive an increasing appreciation by society presently.

The primary reason is that the higher educated you are, the more you appreciated teachers. Owning to the international development of economy and technology, the prevalence of a universally high education is burgeoning in worldwide countries. Because of this, growing people enjoy the benefits of advanced degrees, such as higher salaries, social reputation and fulfillment. They know they could not have possessed these without teachers. As a result, rising citizens have the consciousness to honor teachers compared to the past. For instance, my aunt Julie spent a lot to support her son to the best high school in our province. In 2017, she left off her job and moved to another city to company with him. Besides, she spent 30 thousand per year for the school fee and 6 thousand a month for the living accommodation. All above indicates that the current parents are desperate to give children the best education, because they believe a good teacher can contribute significantly to a person’s life.

Not only growing citizens have the consciousness to honor teachers, but also many governments realize the importance of education. In the peaceful times, the level of education represents the strength of the country. Thus, the government set more and more funds for education and benefits for good teachers. In 2018, the Advancing Career Development Center of Harvard University conducted a survey among people of 36 major professions in 28 countries. The survey shows that 38% interviewees think teaching can be a potential developing field in the future. The survey also indicates that the teacher is the most popular career nowadays.

To summarize, I agree that people today think higher of teachers than ever before, due to the climbing public education awareness and mounting national government concerns.

Olivia WU
    University: University of Nottingham Ningbo China
    Nationality: Chinese
    April 12, 2020 at 2:15 am

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
    Teachers were more appreciated and valued by society in the past than they are nowadays.
    Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

April 19, 2020 at 12:09 am

Score: 52.1

Issues:

1. lengthy paragraphs. Restrict each paragraph to 80 words.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Tagged: