Teachers were more appreciated and valued by society in the past than they are nowadays. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Teachers were more appreciated and valued by society in the past than they are nowadays. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• herseyxu
    University: senior grade two
    Nationality: China
    September 25, 2021 at 9:26 am

Teachers were more appreciated and valued by society in the past than they are nowadays. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

With the development of society, people’s attitudes towards teachers changed a lot. Some people are advocates that teachers nowadays have more respect, while others support that teachers were more valued by society in the past. In my perspective, teachers are becoming increasingly significant in society nowadays.

Firstly, the emphasis of the education by government and the society make educators are valued a lot nowadays, especially modern students who care about their education very much so as to achieve better future career. To be specific, today’s competition is so fierce and cruel that scores becomes increasingly important as it leads to a student’s life and career in the future, thus the people who teach them to improve their academic ability will become more respective. For instance, one of my cousins had some questions that confused him a lot, so he asked the teacher to solve them as he want to gain more knowledge to have a better future. As a result, he respects the teacher since he wants the teacher to teach the knowledge to him.

Additionally, with the increasing population, teachers need to spend more time to be qualified as educators because more and more people want to be teachers. So they are more appreciated than the teachers in the past. Take a university statistic teacher of my brother, Mike, as an example.  Unlike teachers in the past, he has to be qualified by participating in numerous exams every single year because of the rules of the university, and if he didn’t pass the test, he would be deprived of the qualification of a teacher, so that he is adept in his field and stands the test. Accordingly, I believe that teachers are more appreciated today because of their higher academic ability.

To be honest, teachers are also respectful of people in the past. Based on the aforementioned analyses, however, I believe that teachers were more appreciated and valued by society today.

September 27, 2021 at 2:04 am

Fix all errors indicated on screenshot reviews.

herseyxu
    University: senior grade two
    Nationality: China
    September 30, 2021 at 11:56 am

sorry, where is the screenshot?

September 30, 2021 at 2:40 pm

Sent to your WeChat a few days ago. Thanks.