• yezi
    University: AUFE
    Nationality: AUFE
    July 14, 2019 at 3:15 pm

When it comes to Education, it is one of the biggest investment both for the whole country and every family. Not only does government put so many efforts on education program, but also parents pay tremendous attention on the development of children. As one of most significant part in this chain, the function and influence of teachers are already  raised so many discussions. Hence,what kind of teaching style  is most effective and students are willing to take? And some people believe that a popular teacher cannot help students study effectively, while others think quite opposite. Personally,according to my experience,a lot of teachers who are cherished by students have help students study zealously and effectively.

To begin with, combined with high technologies, a special teaching style makes students are infatuated with study. Living in modern society and accompanied with the internet, it is easy for students to obtain knowledge through high technologies such as projector. Take my personal experience for example,  in high school, geology was very abstract and hard to understand through plain and uninteresting words and sentence. Therefore my geology teacher always used special projector in his class. Once he exhibited the whole process of continental drift in the class,after appreciating visual effect brought by 3D technology, all of students immediately understood this difficult knowledge. The reason why my geology teacher became famous and popular lies in he combined abstract knowledge with advanced technology. Therefore,in final exam, all of my classmates gained great score in geology. What a successful example is!

On the other hand, there are numerous teaching methods could let children study effectively and teachers gain popularity among students. Telling stories,watching films and doing handcraft all have amazing influences in study. For instance, my history professor prefers to teach students by showing real history films and documents because the real could leave deep impression on memory.  Once after watching The Schindler’s list, I even had real experience with these innocent victims whose cruel experience lets me profoundly remember every details about this history. Besides usually the reason a teacher gets popularity is that he or she loves direct communicate with students. Because everyone wants to have teachers’ attention and carefulness in class. If teacher would like to contact with students,it easily erects sturdy friendship between student and teacher.

Admittedly, if teachers pay the majority of attention and efforts on popularity, the quality of class will radically reduce so as overusing flaring teaching methods. Nevertheless, we should not ignore the potential influence of these methods. Through extracting the advantages and exploiting the disadvantages, I do believe popular teachers will help students study and strict teachers will also make the class interesting gaining popularity.
    In the end, under the help of high technology and advanced facilities, the difficulty suggested in the topic could be easily solved. Besides as for teachers, the top task is to attract students’ attention since  attention plays a key role in study. We should not separate this problem into two sides. And sometimes combined merits from two sides,teaching and studying could reach the best effect and result.

July 15, 2019 at 9:05 pm

Hi, I will not work on this essay until you complete the revision of the last essay.

Tagged: