Technology has made children less creative than they were in the past. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Technology has made children less creative than they were in the past. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• zelu
    University: ocean university of china
    Nationality: china
    October 9, 2020 at 2:55 am

Technology has made children less creative than they were in the past. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Technology makes great benefits to humans now. For example, the invention of the Internet makes information more accessible, and the maglevs make trips convenient and simple. While enjoying the convenience took by new technologies, many people insists that technology has made children less creative because everything is so easy now that children do not want to accomplish something by themselves. Nevertheless, I thinik eventually technology makes children more creative than they were in the past. It is true that convinience of technology makes people become indolent. Since my mother buy a new cleaning robot, she has never set time to clean the floor. The technology can not only replace the labor work, but the mental work too. Before people need to record items on paper by hand and calculate recorded data later, but now, they use Excel to record and then this software can give all statistic results you need imediately so people do not need calculate by themselves. However, whether this process will made children less creative? I do not think so. First, when the simple work has been completed by technology, children do not need waste time on these useless and repetitve tasks any more. Instead, they can pay more attention on accomplishing new ideas which make them more creative. For example, my nephew is learning about making robot. When I was young, it is hard to imagine to make my own robot because I needed a lot of basic calculations and experiments for the preparation which took too much time. However, I find my nephew use a computer with a new developed software to solve the basic calculations and stimulate experiments on the computer. All nees to do is put in parameters and a click on a mouse, and then he gets the results. With these results, he can devote himeself into the real making process of robot and build that robot quickly. It is a great thing that new technology helps him prepare and set time for him to do something creative.

October 12, 2020 at 9:36 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Lengthy paragraphs. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.
    2. About 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    3. About 20% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

zelu
    October 13, 2020 at 1:36 am

Technology makes great benefits to humans now. For example, Internet’s invention makes information more accessible, and the maglevs make trips convenient and simple. While enjoying the convenience of new technologies, many people insist that technology has made children less creative because everything is so easy now that children do not want to accomplish something by themselves. Nevertheless, I believe that technology makes children more creative than they were in the past. It is true that convenience of technology makes people become indolent. Since my mother bought a new cleaning robot, she has never set time to clean the floor. The technology can not only replace the physical labor, but the mental work too. Before people need to record items on paper by hand and calculate recorded data later, they use Excel to record now and then this software can give all statistic results you need immediately so people do not need to calculate by themselves. However, whether this process will make children less creative? I do not think so.

First, when the simple work has been completed by technology, children do not need to waste time on these useless and repetitive tasks any more. Instead, they can pay more attention to accomplishing new ideas which makes them more creative. For example, my nephew is learning about making robots. When I was young, it is hard to imagine to make my own robot because I had to do a lot of basic calculations and experiments for the preparation, which took too much time. However, I find my nephew use a computer with a new developed software to solve the basic calculations and stimulate experiments on the computer. All he needs to do is to input parameters and click on a mouse, and then he gets the results. With these results, he can devote himeself into robot’s real-making process and build that robot quickly. It is great that new technology helps him prepare and set time for him to do something creative.

October 13, 2020 at 4:13 pm

Score: 53.4

Issues:

1. Lengthy paragraphs. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.
    2. About 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    3. About 10% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

zelu
    October 14, 2020 at 1:30 am

Humans now benefit from new technologies. For example, the invention of Internet makes information more accessible, and the maglevs make trips convenient and easy. While enjoying the convenience of new technologies, many people insist that technology has made children less creative, because everything is so easy now that children do not want to accomplish something by themselves. Nevertheless, I believe that technology makes children more creative than they were in the past. It is true that the convenience of technology makes people indolent. Since my mother bought a new cleaning robot, she has never set time to clean the floor. The technology can not only replace physical labor, but the mental work too. Before, people need to record items on paper by hand and calculate recorded data later, they use Excel to document now, and then, this software can provide all statistic results you need. Thereby people do not need to calculate numbers by themselves. However, whether this process will make children less creative? I do not think so.

First, when the simple work has been completed by technology, children do not need to waste time on these useless and repetitive tasks anymore. Instead, they can pay more attention to accomplishing new ideas which makes them more creative. For example, my nephew is learning about making robots. When I was young, it is hard to imagine to make my own robot because I had to do a lot of basic calculations and experiments for the preparation, which took too much time. However, I find my nephew use a computer with a newly developed software to solve the basic calculations and stimulate experiments on the computer. All he needs to do is to input parameters and click on a mouse, and then he gets the results. With these results, he can devote himeself into robot’s real-making process and build that robot quickly. It is wonderful that new technology helps him prepare and set time for him to do something creative.

October 15, 2020 at 9:20 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. Lengthy paragraphs. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words. 

zelu
    October 16, 2020 at 1:57 am

Humans now benefit from new technologies. For example, the advent of Internet makes information more accessible, and the maglevs make trips convenient and easy. While enjoying the convenience of new technologies, many people insist that technology has made children less creative. Everything is so easy now that children do not want to accomplish something by themselves. Nevertheless, I believe that technology makes children more creative than they were in the past.

Adimittedly, new technology brings convenience to people. Since my mother bought a new cleaning robot, she has never set time to clean the floor. The technology can not only replace physical labor, but the mental work too. Before, people had to record items on paper by hand and calculated recorded data later. Now, they use Excel to document, and this software can provide all statistic results you need. Thereby people do not need to calculate numbers by themselves. However, whether this process will make children less creative? I do not think so.

When the simple work has been completed by technology, children can accomplish creative ideas and work without wasting time on these useless and repetitive tasks anymore. For example, my nephew is learning about making robots. When I was young, it is hard to imagine to make my own robot. A multitude of basic calculations and experiments are preconditions of making robots, which took too much time. However, I find my nephew uses a developed software on computer to solve the basic calculations and stimulate experiments. All he needs to do is to input parameters and click on a mouse, and then he gets the results. With these results, he sets about making robots and complete a robot soon. It is wonderful that new technology helps him to prepare, and set time for him to do something really creative.

October 16, 2020 at 3:39 pm

Score: 53.5

Humans now benefit immensely from new technologies. For example, the advent of the Internet has made makes information more accessible, and the maglevs have made travel make trips convenient and easy. While enjoying the convenience of new technologies, many people insist that technology has made children less creative. Everything is so easy now that children do not want to accomplish anything something by themselves. Nevertheless, I believe that technology makes children more creative than they were in the past.

Adimittedly Admittedly, new technology brings convenience to people. Since my mother bought a new cleaning robot, she has never set time to cleaned the floor herself. The t Technology can not only replaces physical and mental labor, but the mental work too. Before, people had to record items on paper by hand and calculated the recorded data later. Now, they use Excel to take stock document, and this software can provides all the statistic results you need. Therefore, by people do not need to calculate numbers by themselves. However, whether But, will this process will make children less creative? I do not think so.

When the simple work has been completed by technology, children can devote themselves to creative pursuits accomplish creative ideas and work without wasting time on these useless and repetitive tasks anymore. For example, my nephew is learning about making robots. When I was young, it is hard to imagine making to make my own robot. A multitude of basic calculations and experiments are preconditions to of making robots, which took too much time. However, I find my nephew uses advanced a developed software on his computer to solve the basic calculations and simulate stimulate experiments. All he needs to do is to input parameters and click on a mouse, and then he gets the results. With these results, he sets about making robots and completing complete a robot soon. It is wonderful that new technology helps him to prepare, and set time for him to do something really creative.

October 16, 2020 at 3:53 pm

Final revision