Telling the truth is the most important in any relationship between people.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Telling the truth is the most important in any relationship between people.

• Archin
    University: Tianjin University
    Nationality: Chinese
    February 8, 2020 at 5:58 am

Telling the truth is the most important in any relationship between people.

People always need to contact with others which make people skill a important part in our daily. Some people claim that the white lie is inevitable in some special occasion. However, I reagrd this thought as undesirable, because when others found you deceive them, you will lost your trust. Meanwhile, we all need someone how tell us the truth to keep awake and find our drawbacks which is extremely imperative to make progress in the long-term run.

First and the foremost, telling the truth can help people to find their disadvantages. Others’ reminders always play a prominent role in finding the faults, because sometimes it’s more apparent in the view of a onlooker. We need the truth to know which aspects we do not do very well and listen to others’ suggestion. Additionally, we can learn to think about the same thing in different angles which we can not achieve without the truth. If everyone is afraid of tell the truth or pointing the defects, we can not make progress.

Secondly, being honestly exert a considerable amount of influence over building trust. Maintaining a good relationship with others paves the way to achieve professional success. But it is not meas just maintaining at a “say hello” level, we need to build real relationship. To achieve that, we need to give others the real feedback. Take my example, when I was a freshman, I felt nervous in the new environment and was afraid to tell the truth just agree with others or praise others. As a result, I do not know deeply of anyone. Until someday, my roommate told the real feedback to me. Since that, I knew my faults in the past. I was so moved and became very close friend with her.

To put in a nutshell, telling truth is the most important thing in any relationship between people. Through telling the truth, we can not only achieve trust which is fundamental to build a friendship but also know more about ourselves from others which is conductive to our future development.

February 13, 2020 at 5:08 am

Score: ungraded

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.