In order to succeed in doing a new job, the ability to adapt oneself to the new environment is more important than the excellent knowledge of this job.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing In order to succeed in doing a new job, the ability to adapt oneself to the new environment is more important than the excellent knowledge of this job.

• yitian
    University: ZOOM
    Nationality: China
    February 17, 2021 at 4:49 pm

In order to succeed in doing a new job, the ability to adapt oneself to the new environment is more important than the excellent knowledge of this job.

People could change their jobs to pursue successful careers. As a result, it is unavoidable that people have an argument on how to achieve success. Some people point out that adapting to the new environment is essential instead of the excellent knowledge he or she has. However, I hold the opposite opinion.

The expertise which people have enables them to obtain a successful career. In an increasingly competitive company, the only method for promoting is to become distinguished. All of the leaders wish their companies could keep developing, which causes that leaders yearn for people who are excel at a certain occupation. As a result, outstanding employees could always attract the leader’s attention and have more opportunities to be elevated.

People who have extraordinary knowledge of the job may not need the ability of adaptation to get achievements. Colleagues will ask elitists for help due to their excellent knowledge. Therefore, during the communicating, other co-workers are willing to help prominent employees adapt the new environment, even though these new employees lack of the ability of adaptation.

It is undeniable that the ability of adaptation like communication skills might help people succeed in a new job. Nonetheless, the communication skill is not an important thing which enables people to be successful because the skill would not be benefit to the whole company. It could even bring adverse impacts on the company because a promotion of such people means that someone who ought to be promoted loses the chance. Employees who do not truly have knowledge of the job are unable to do the work well. Thus, the company could not develop rapidly. Leaders know that point clearly. As a result, they prefer to promote people who are outstanding rather than promote employees who are good at adapting to the new environment.

February 17, 2021 at 8:08 pm

Score: 55.3

Issues:

1. About 35% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Simplify or split them. (TOEFL/IELTS: 15%- qualifies for non-software revision; 30% applies to GRE writing)

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

February 17, 2021 at 8:09 pm

Add my WeChat and remind me of sending you screenshot reviews.