The ability to maintain friendships with a small number of people over a long period of time is more important for happiness than the ability to make many new friends easily.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing The ability to maintain friendships with a small number of people over a long period of time is more important for happiness than the ability to make many new friends easily.

• Lanovo
    University: Beijing Sport University
    Nationality: China
    November 14, 2021 at 2:36 pm

The ability to maintain friendships with a small number of people over a long period of time is more important for happiness than the ability to make many new friends easily.

Friends are always important to human beings, while people hold different opinions on making friends. Some people contend that the ability to sustain their friendship with a small group of people for a long period of time is more essential and could endow them more happiness. Nevertheless, from my point of view, being capable to make new friends easily and is more significant to people’s happy lives.

First of all, being able to make friend easily can help people feel more comfortable when participating in social activities. There are so many activities where we might meet a variety of strange people, which would be difficult to refuse to attend in todays’ society. Equipping with the ability of making new friends, we can not only get rid of the embarrassment of meeting new persons, but also enjoy the moment of starting new friend ships. For instance, as university students, we have to deal with at least one indispensable social activity every week. During these activities, I would always be happy and enjoyable since I am good at making new friends and talking to different people. However, my roommate Emily would always feel anxious and bored at those moments because it is so hard for her to quickly begin a communication with a stranger.

Secondly, being capable to make new friends easily could lead us to a world filled with surprises and new things. Everyone is special for owning different interests, having different jobs or majors, and living in different lives. Every person is a book depicting his or her own stories. So, if people could hold the ability to start a friendship in a short time, their life would full of special stories from all kinds of friends they have made. With this competence, people can constantly get happiness by reading these interesting books regarding their new friends’ lives.

To sum up, making new friends easily is quite a significant ability to improve our happiness. Because, not only could it change social activities into treats, but also could it bring stories and new things from others.

November 15, 2021 at 11:19 am

Friends are always important to human beings (awkward word choice / rephrase), while (use different conjunction) people hold different opinions on making friends. Some people contend that the ability to sustain their friendship with a small group of people for a long period of time (wordy, simplify) is more essential and could endow (word choice error) them more happiness. Nevertheless, from my point of view, (use only one transition phrase) being capable to make new friends easily (simplify) and (delete) is more significant to people’s happy (delete) lives.

First of all, being able to make friend easily can help people feel more comfortable when participating in social activities. There are so many activities where we might meet a variety of strange people, which would be difficult to refuse to attend in todays’ society. Equipping with the ability of making new friends, we can not only get rid of the embarrassment of meeting new persons, but also enjoy the moment of starting new friend ships. For instance, as university students, we have to deal with at least one indispensable social activity every week. During these activities, I would always be happy and enjoyable since I am good at making new friends and talking to different people. However, my roommate Emily would always feel anxious and bored at those moments because it is so hard for her to quickly begin a communication with a stranger.

Secondly, being capable to make new friends easily could lead us to a world filled with surprises and new things. Everyone is special for owning different interests, having different jobs or majors, and living in different lives. Every person is a book depicting his or her own stories. So, if people could hold the ability to start a friendship in a short time, their life would full of special stories from all kinds of friends they have made. With this competence, people can constantly get happiness by reading these interesting books regarding their new friends’ lives.

To sum up, making new friends easily is quite a significant ability to improve our happiness. Because, not only could it change social activities into treats, but also could it bring stories and new things from others.

November 15, 2021 at 11:20 am

Partial Revision (please fix similar errors, revise whole essay, and resubmit)

Lanovo
    University: Beijing Sport University
    Nationality: China
    November 16, 2021 at 9:07 am

Friends are always important. And people hold different opinions on making friends. To some people, consistently sustaining friendship with a small group of people is a more essential ability and could render them more happiness. From my point of view, making new friends easily is more significant to make people happy in their lives.

First of all, the ability that making friend easily can help people feel more comfortable when they participate in some social activities. In our daily lives, we have to attend so many parties with a variety of strange people. Unfortunately, these parties would often be difficult to refuse in todays’ society. Equipping with the ability of making new friends, we can not only get rid of embarrassment when meeting new persons, but also enjoy the moment of starting new friendships. For instance, as university students, we have to deal with at least one social activity such as academic workshops or salons every week. During these activities, I would always be enjoyable since I am good at talking to different people and making new friends. However, my roommate Emily would always feel anxious and bored at those moments because it is so hard for her to quickly begin a communication with a stranger.

Secondly, the ability of easily making new friends could bring a lot of surprises and new things.  Everyone is special for owning different interests, having different jobs or majors, and living in different lives. Every person is just like a book depicting his or her own story. So, if people could be capable to start a friendship in a short time, they would get a bunch of special stories from the communication with all kinds of their friends. With this ability, people can constantly get happiness by reading these interesting books regarding their new friends’ lives.

November 22, 2021 at 12:07 pm

Friends are always important. And people hold different opinions on making friends (combine two previous sentences into one). To some people, consistently sustaining friendships with a small group of people is a more essential (important) ability and could render (bring) them more happiness. From my point of view, making new friends easily is more significant to make (makes) people happy in their lives.

First of all, the ability that making friend (to make friends) easily can help people feel more comfortable when they participate in some (delete) social activities. In our daily lives, we have to attend so (delete) many parties with a variety of strange people (strangers). Unfortunately, these parties would often be difficult to refuse in todays’ society (it is difficult to refuse an invitation in today’s society). Equipping (Equipped) with the ability of making (to make) new friends, we can (delete) not only get rid of embarrassment when meeting new persons (people), (delete) but also enjoy the moment of starting new friendships. For instance, (delete) as university students, we have to deal with at least one social activity such as academic workshops or salons (delete) every week. During these activities, I would always be (I find these activities) enjoyable since I am good at talking to different people and making new friends. However, my roommate Emily would (delete) always feels anxious and bored at those moments because it is so hard for her to quickly begin a communication (start a conversation) with a stranger.

Secondly, the ability of easily (delete) making new friends could bring a lot of surprises and new things.  Everyone is special for owning (and has) different interests, having different (delete) jobs or majors, and living in different (and) lives. Every person is just like a book depicting his or her own story. (delete) So, if people could be capable to (know how to) start a friendship in a short time (delete), they would get a bunch of special (can hear) stories from the communication with (conversations with) all kinds of their friends. With this ability, people can constantly get happiness by reading these interesting books regarding (learning about) their new friends’ lives.

To sum up, making new friends easily is quite a significant ability to improve our happiness. Because, (delete) not only could (can) it change social activities into treats (special occasions), but also could it (is also can) bring stories and new things from others.

December 1, 2021 at 12:51 pm

Final Revision