For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• I LOVE STUDY
    University: Guangdong University of Foreign Study
    Nationality: China
    April 12, 2020 at 2:12 am

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

There is always an argument among people that which is more important to get success in a future job, the ability to set up a good relationship with people or study hard in school? From my perspective, I am back on the latter that studying hard in school is more important as the reasons I consider below.

Firstly, paying more attention to strike a good achievement in your study at school would bring you enough and essential skills to go much far in your career. People without professional knowledge and proficient skill would be hard to get promoted in employment as they just have the basic experience to deal with the problems. Therefore, they would need to take much time and energy to make up their shortcoming, leaving their job incompetent to handle. However, with the solid foundation built up in your school time, it is would be much easier to accommodate yourselves in your work and adapt the knowledge you learned flexibly, showing your glory and easier to get praised by your boss.

Secondly, studying hard in school enables you to earn lots of chances and meet challenges in your job. As you have mastered some kind of skills and be professional and special at that major, you are allowed to have the courage, to make the decision on your own and to search for a better job for your future. For example, my friend used to be a professional manager in a courier services company. Taking a full appreciation of the development of the express industry, he made the right mind to quit that office and built up his own company from nothing. Because of the expertise he had mastered in his college, with the experience he gained from the last job and the innovative idea he brought, he successfully shared a big cake of the express market.

In a word, studying hard in school is more important for success in a future job.

April 19, 2020 at 12:18 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 75% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 35% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

I LOVE STUDY
    October 16, 2020 at 3:51 am

Considering the achievement for success in the future, a hot debate is held to argue that whether the ability to cultivate a nice relationship among people is more important than the endeavors in school studying. From my perspective, I insist that studying in school is much more important.

To begin with, I would like to admit it’s important for people to get along with their friends, colleagues and any other people. Good relationship constructs a harmonious atmosphere to ease the tension produced by arguments or debates, which greatly improves the efficiency of the teamwork. However, for individuals speaking, the outstanding performance in school studying brings more benefits to attain achievements.

Firstly, studying in school with heart and soul greatly arms yourself with professional knowledge to handle any problem flexibly. The expertise you learned in school enables you to accommodate yourselves in your work better and easier. For instance, I once worked for a foreign trade enterprise to fill the forms and check out the documents. Although it’s complicated, I finished my work so fast, because I am familiar every single specialized vocabulary and my professors in school already taught me how to write the letters formally.

Next, the endeavors you put in your schoolwork lays a solid foundation for you to get qualified and promoted in the future. The universal truth in the market of employment is that the more professional you are, the more companies would throw you an olive branch. For example, my elder sister paid her whole-heartedness to get the Business English Certificate during her college time. This excellent qualification helps her get the first job in a Fortune Global 500 company. Furthermore, as she is really good at translation of the business documents without any mistakes, she was promoted to be an assistant in a short time.

In conclusion, I firmly believe that studying hard in school really captures the importance in future success better than the ability to relate well to people.

October 16, 2020 at 3:30 pm

Score: 43.1

Issues:

1. About 55% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 20% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    3. Wordy – simplify sentences by removing unnecessary words

I LOVE STUDY
    October 18, 2020 at 1:13 am

Some people support that building a friendly relationship is much more important than school studying endeavors. But in my opinion, studying hard in school is even more important because the professional knowledge you mastered is a key to solve the problems and a stepping-stone to get a promotion.

To begin with, I would like to admit the importance for people to get well along with their friends, colleagues, and any other people. Good relationship constructs a harmonious atmosphere to communicate and cooperate. Without living in a tension caused by arguments or debates, teamwork efficiency gets tremendously improved. However, for individuals speaking, outstanding performance in school studying brings more benefits to achieve success.

Firstly, studying in school with heart and soul greatly arms yourself with professional knowledge to flexibly handle any problems. The expertise you learned in school enables you to accommodate yourselves in your work better and easier. For instance, I once worked for a foreign trade enterprise to fill the forms and check out the documents. Although it’s complicated, I finish my work so fast because I am familiar every specialized vocabulary. In addition, my professors in school already taught me how to write the formal letters.

Next, the endeavors you put in your schoolwork lays a solid foundation for you to get qualified and be promoted in the future. The universal truth in employment market is that the more professional you are, the more companies would throw you an olive branch. For example, my elder sister paid her whole-heartedness to get the Business English Certificate during her college time. This excellent qualification helps her get the first job in a Fortune Global 500 company. Furthermore, as she is good at translations, it is a piece of cake for her to translate the business documents without any mistakes. Then, she was promoted to be an assistant in a short time due to her excellent performance.

In conclusion, I firmly believe that studying hard in school captures the importance in future success better than the ability to relate well to people.

October 19, 2020 at 3:55 pm

Score: 46.6

Issues:

1. About 35% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 30% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    3. Article errors
    4. Preposition errors

I LOVE STUDY
    October 21, 2020 at 3:31 pm

On viewing the future success, some people support that building a friendly relationship is much more important than school studying endeavors. But in my opinion, studying hard in school is even more important because the professional knowledge you mastered is a key to solve the problems and a stepping-stone to get a promotion.

To begin with, getting well along with friends, colleagues, and any other people plays a crucial role in chasing success without doubt. Good relationship constructs a harmonious atmosphere to communicate and cooperate. Working in a temperate environment, co-workers seldom argue or debate, consequently improving the teamwork efficiency to finish work assignments. However, for individuals speaking, outstanding performance in school studying brings more benefits to achieve success.

Firstly, you are able to arm yourself with professional knowledge, which helps deal with problems encountered in your job. When you have access to the job position relating to your major, you could show confidence and proficiency as you are familiar with the main work content. Moreover,you can easily get over the difficulties by flexibly applying the expertise. For instance, I once worked for a foreign trade enterprise to fill the forms and check out the documents. These works require you to examine every specialized word, costing lots of time. However, since my professors in school have already taught me how to properly and correctly use these words, I finished my work so fast.

Next, the endeavors you put in schoolwork lay a solid foundation for you to get qualified and grab the promotion opportunity in the future. The more professional you are, the more companies would like to throw you an olive branch. For example, my elder sister got the Business English Certificate during her college time. This excellent qualification helps her get the first job in a Fortune 500 Global company. Furthermore, she can translate the business files without any mistakes. Then, appreciating her excellent performance, her boss promoted her to be an assistant.

In conclusion, I firmly believe that studying hard in school captures the importance in future success better than the ability to relate well to people.

October 21, 2020 at 3:35 pm

Score: 48.4

Issues:

1. About 35% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 10% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    3. Still have some article errors
    4. Lengthy paragraphs. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.

Tagged: