Which do you think is the best way for a student to make friends: joining a sports team, participating in community activities, or traveling? Use specific examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Which do you think is the best way for a student to make friends: joining a sports team, participating in community activities, or traveling? Use specific examples to support your answer.

• distantspring
    University: wuhan university
    Nationality: china
    October 18, 2021 at 10:38 am

Which do you think is the best way for a student to make friends: joining a sports team, participating in community activities, or traveling? Use specific examples to support your answer.

Since students entered the school, they have been looking forward to meeting interesting people and building solid friendship. However, if they are asked the best way to make friends, the answers are usually subjective which varies from person to person based on their previous experience. As for me, traveling is preferred than joining a sports team or participating in community activities.

On the one hand, I can make the acquaintance of people who share the same interest with me through traveling, which leads to a long-lasting friendship. Take myself as an example, I join the traveling club in my school and I often travel around the country with my club members. Because we all love traveling, it is exciting for us to try different delicious cuisine, explore the local culture or be rewarded with the splendid scenery after climbing to the top of mountain. We talk about our previous travel stories and the happy experience during the trip. Long-lasting friendship is naturally established by this means and we can travel together as long as we have free time. To be honest, most of my best friends are made in this way.

On the other hand, I can make different friends and broaden my horizons through traveling. Unlike joining a sports team or participating in community activities, you probably make the friends who are not limited in your sports team or community during travel. Since travelers may come from different places, be in different ages and have different jobs, the person you meet during the travel can be an old man who devoted his life to American history, or a lady who is good at taking photographs. You can extend your knowledge range and build friendship by communicating with them, which is impossible to be done in your sports team or community activities.

In conclusion, in my opinion, traveling is the best way for students to make friends. It is an ideal way for them to build long-lasting friendship by sharing the same interest and broaden their eyes by meeting various friends.

distantspring
    October 21, 2021 at 4:20 am

Dear Mr. Qiu, I will be very happy if you can give me some useful suggestions! Thanks!

October 21, 2021 at 1:09 pm

Since students entered the school (rewrite), they have been looking forward to meeting interesting people and building solid friendship (plural). However, if they are asked the best way to make friends, the answers are usually subjective which varies (verb form error) from person to person based on their previous experience. As for me, traveling is preferred than (preposition error) joining a sports team or participating in community activities.

On the one hand, I can make the acquaintance of people (simplify) who share the same interest with me through traveling, which leads to a long-lasting friendship. Take myself as an example (simplify), I join the traveling club in my school and I often travel around the country with my club members. Because we all love traveling, it is exciting for us to try different delicious cuisine, explore the local culture or be rewarded with the splendid scenery after climbing to the top of (missing article) mountain. We talk about our previous travel stories and the happy experience during the trip. Long-lasting friendship is naturally established by this means and we can travel together as long as we have free time. To be honest, most of my best friends are made in this way.

On the other hand, I can make different friends and broaden my horizons through traveling. Unlike joining a sports team or participating in community activities, you probably make the friends who are not limited in your sports team or community during travel. Since travelers may come from different places, be in different ages and have different jobs, the person you meet during the travel can be an old man who devoted his life to American history, or a lady who is good at taking photographs. You can extend your knowledge range and build friendship by communicating with them, which is impossible to be done in your sports team or community activities.

In conclusion, in my opinion, traveling is the best way for students to make friends. It is an ideal way for them to build long-lasting friendship by sharing the same interest and broaden their eyes by meeting various friends.

October 21, 2021 at 1:09 pm

Partial Revision (please fix similar errors, revise whole essay, and resubmit)

distantspring
    October 26, 2021 at 5:01 pm

Most students look forward to meeting interesting people and building solid friendships in their study lives. However, if they are asked the best way to make friends, the answers are usually subjective which vary from person to person based on their previous experience. As for me, traveling is preferred to joining a sports team or participating in community activities.

On the one hand, I can meet people who share the same interest with me through traveling, which leads to a long-lasting friendship. For instance, I join the traveling club in my school and I often travel around the country with my club members. Because we all love traveling, it is exciting for us to try different delicious cuisine, explore the local culture and be rewarded with the splendid scenery after climbing to the top of different mountains. We can share our previous travel stories and the happy experience during the trip. Long-lasting friendship is naturally established by this means.. In fact, most of my best friends are made in this way.

On the other hand, I can make different friends and broaden my horizons through traveling. Unlike joining a sports team or participating in community activities, I probably make friends who are not limited in my team or community by traveling. Since travelers are diverse, the person I meet during the tour can be an old professor who devotes his life to studying American history, or a lady who is good at taking all kinds of photographs. Traveling and communicating with them enables me to know lots of novel things and learn many useful skills. It also gives me opportunities to think of social events from another perspective.

In conclusion, in my opinion, traveling is the best way for students to make friends. It is an ideal way for them to build long-lasting friendships by sharing the same interest and extend their knowledge range by meeting various friends.

October 26, 2021 at 8:41 pm

Most students look forward to meeting interesting people and building solid friendships in their study lives. However, if they (are asked)[grammatical error   ] the best way to make friends, the answers are[  grammatical error ] (usually subjective)[ unclear  ] which[unclear pronoun   ] vary from person to person based on their[ unclear pronoun  ] previous experience. As for me, traveling is preferred [unnecessary passive   ]to joining a sports team or participating in community activities.

On the one hand, I can meet people who share the same interest with me through traveling, which leads to a long-lasting friendship. For instance, I join the traveling club in my school and I often travel around the country with my club members. Because we all love traveling, it is exciting for us to try different delicious cuisine, explore the local culture and be rewarded with the splendid scenery after climbing to the top of different mountains. We can share our previous travel stories and the happy experience during the trip. Long-lasting friendship is naturally established by this means.. In fact, most of my best friends are made in this way.

On the other hand, I can make different friends and broaden my horizons through traveling. Unlike joining a sports team or participating in community activities, I probably make friends who are not limited in my team or community by traveling. Since travelers are diverse, the person I meet during the tour can be an old professor who devotes his life to studying American history, or a lady who is good at taking all kinds of photographs. Traveling and communicating with them enables me to know lots of novel things and learn many useful skills. It also gives me opportunities to think of social events from another perspective.

In conclusion, in my opinion, traveling is the best way for students to make friends. It is an ideal way for them to build long-lasting friendships by sharing the same interest and extend their knowledge range by meeting various friends.

October 26, 2021 at 8:46 pm

Partial revision [need significant improvement in clarity]

distantspring
    October 28, 2021 at 12:14 pm

Most students look forward to meeting interesting people and building solid friendships. Some of them become friends with their sports teammates after several games, and some of them meet their closest friends when cooperating in community activities. Actually, the best way to make friends varies from person to person. As for me, I prefer traveling because it is an ideal way to make friends with same interest and broaden my horizons by meeting various people.

On the other hand, I can make different friends and extend my knowledge range through traveling. Unlike joining a sports team or participating in community activities, I probably make friends who are not limited in my team or community by traveling. Since travelers are diverse, the person I meet during the tour can be an old professor who devotes his life to studying American history, or a lady who is good at taking all kinds of photographs. Traveling and communicating with them enables me to know lots of novel things and learn many useful skills. It also gives me opportunities to think of social events from another perspective.

In conclusion, it might be true that there are numerous other ways to make friends, for example, by joining a sports team or participating in community activities. However, in my opinion, traveling is the best way for students to make friends.

November 1, 2021 at 10:41 am

Most students look forward to meeting interesting people and building solid friendships. Some of them (people) become friends with their sports teammates after several games, and some of them (others) meet their closest friends when cooperating in community activities. Actually (With this said), the best way to make friends varies from person to person. As for me, (delete) I prefer traveling because it is an ideal way to make friends with same (similar) interests and broaden my horizons by meeting various people.

On the (delete) one hand, I can meet people who share the same interests with (as) me through traveling, which leads to a long-lasting friendship. For instance, I joined the traveling (travel) club in my school and I often travel around the country with my club members. Because we all love traveling, it is exciting for us to try different delicious cuisine, explore the local culture (add comma) and be rewarded with the (delete) splendid scenery after climbing to the top of (delete) different mountains. We can share our previous travel stories and the happy (delete) experiences during the trip. Long-lasting friendship is naturally established by this means. In fact, most of my best friends are (have been) made in (delete) this way.

On the other hand (Additionally), I can (also) make different friends and extend my knowledge range (delete) through traveling. Unlike joining a sports team or participating in community activities, I probably (delete) make friends who are not limited in (to) my team or community by traveling. Since travelers are diverse, the person (people) I meet during the tour can (could) be an old professor who devotes his life to studying American history, (delete) or a lady who is good at taking all kinds of photographs (woman who specializes in travel photography). Traveling and communicating with them (a diverse range of people) enables me to know lots of novel (learn new) things and learn many (delete) useful skills. It also gives me opportunities to think of social events from another perspective.

In conclusion, it might be true that there are numerous other ways to make friends, for example, by joining a sports team or participating in community activities. However, in my opinion, traveling is the best way for students to make friends.

November 9, 2021 at 4:16 pm

Final revision