The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• fvtfff
    University: Tsinghua University
    Nationality: Chinese
    September 10, 2022 at 6:55 am

The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Thanks to the booming tourism industry, traveling has soared in popularity in recent years. Cheaper tickets and less time spent on the road have made frequent travel possible. Moreover, guided tours are catching on among travelers, which prearrange trips to the tiniest detail. Busy people often resort to guided tours, considering them the best way to travel. As for me, guided group travel is always the first choice.

To start with, preparation is troublesome if we travel alone. Individual travelers are supposed to gain well-rounded foreknowledge of their destination. Take, for example, my trip to South Korea with my family. Garnering information took weeks, from searching for tourist attractions to gaining vicarious experiences from travel logs. A guided tour can avoid such painstaking work. The guide will provide first-hand experience living there as well as useful tips for foreigners, which tend to be more helpful than the information we collect by ourselves.

Additionally, the tour guide serves as an assistant. We can always turn to the guide when caught up in unexpected unfavorable situations, such as getting lost and failing to communicate. As someone who has spent years living there, the guide can think from the locals’ perspective and help us out. More importantly, safety is always the priority, and a guided group at least affords some protection. The guide can protect tourists’ safety during the whole trip.

Traveling is not all about hopping from one place to another, but more about knowing the place scenically and culturally. In this regard, tour guides’ commentary may be the rationale for tourists’ opting for a guided tour. The tour guide may present the history of the site in detail, and show some places where stunning or meaningful photos can be captured. Such information conveys all you need to know, some of which may be missed out if you travel alone.

Admittedly, guided tours rob travelers of the freedom to arrange DIY trips, but they liberate tourists from lots of trouble. Personally, the benefits of group tours outweigh the disadvantages, and I’d be willing to embrace the preference for guided tours.

September 12, 2022 at 3:25 pm

Thanks to the booming [ of the ] tourism industry,[ there is no causal link between these two clauses ] traveling has soared in popularity in recent years. Cheaper tickets and less time spent on the road have made frequent travel possible. Moreover, guided tours are catching on among travelers, which prearrange trips to the tiniest detail. Busy people often resort to guided tours, considering them[ unclear pronoun ] the best way to travel. As for me, guided group travel is always the first choice.

To start with, preparation is[ would be ]troublesome if we travel [ travelled ]alone. Individual travelers are supposed to gain well-rounded foreknowledge of[ /about ] their destination. (Take, for example)[ wrong phrase ], my trip to South Korea with my family. Garnering information took weeks, from searching for tourist attractions to gaining vicarious experiences from travel logs. A guided tour can avoid such painstaking work. The guide will provide (first-hand experience living there)[unclear  ] [  ,]as well as useful tips for foreigners, which tend to be more helpful than the information we collect by ourselves.

Additionally, the [a  ]tour guide serves as an assistant. We can always turn to the guide when caught up in unexpected [ , ]unfavorable situations, such as getting lost and failing to communicate. As someone who has spent years living there, the guide can think from the locals’ perspective and help us out. More importantly, safety is always the priority, and a guided group at least affords some protection. The guide can protect tourists’ safety during the whole trip.

Traveling is not all [merely  ]about hopping from one place to another, but more about knowing the place scenically and culturally. In this regard, tour guides’ commentary may be the rationale for tourists’ opting for a guided tour. The tour guide may present the history of the site in detail, and show some places where stunning or meaningful photos can be captured. Such information conveys all you need to know, some of which may be missed out if you travel alone.

Admittedly, guided tours rob travelers of the freedom to arrange DIY trips, but they liberate tourists from lots of trouble. Personally, the benefits of group tours outweigh the disadvantages, and I’d be willing to embrace the preference for guided tours.

September 12, 2022 at 3:34 pm

Final revision