The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.

• Olivia …
    University: central south university
    Nationality: China
    February 8, 2020 at 4:09 pm

The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.

As is vastly acknowledged, travel doubtlessly becomes more and more popular with the development of society. In most cases, it eases people from stressful work and enlightens their mind and so forth. For the travel modes, different people hold various viewpoints. Some of them think traveling in a group is a best way to knowledge local culture. However, in my view, guiding by a group leader when travelling is not the awesome way.

In first place, travel accompanying with friends is meaningful in life’s stage. In some extent, companions will definitely support us when having problems during the whole tour. Take my friend Jane as an example, we traveled to Japan last year. And at the beginning of travel, a serious thing happened that we could not find out where hotel was and we were not good at Japanese. I was upset but Jane comforted me and asking for help from local people calmly. Eventually, we arrived the hotel safely although the process was full of difficulty. Needless to say, travel with friends will help you out and experience distinctive things on a long journey.

Moreover, most of people would like to choose to travel alone, which is useful for improvement in capability. Firstly, mapping a interesting travel will improve you organization ability. Meanwhile, it is possible to enable you to be self-reliant. According to a survey of China Travel Association, over 60 percent of people prefer to travel along to enjoy the beautiful scenery rather than join a tour. One of respondents mentioned that travel alone gave a chance to exercise and improve. Therefore, another wonderful way is travel alone.

To sum up, different people will have different travel modes and there is no best way to travel. On the one hand, having companions in tour will give instantly help. On the another hand, travel alone will improve your abilities. So which way you choose depends on your own situation. Only through the suitable way can we enjoy fun and immense in whole journey.

February 13, 2020 at 4:54 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Convert them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Olivia …
    University: central south university
    Nationality: China
    February 13, 2020 at 2:18 pm

As is vastly acknowledged, travel doubtlessly becomes more and more popular with the development of society. In most cases, it eases people from stressful work and enlightens their minds and so forth. For travel modes, different people hold various viewpoints. Some of them think traveling in a group is the best way. However, in my view, guiding by a tour guider is not the first choice to travel.

In the first place, accompanied by friends can be alternate, when it is come to travel. To some extent, companions will render support when having problems during the whole tour. Take my friend Jane as an example, when we traveled to Japan last year, a unpredictable thing happened that we could not find out where hotel was. I was extremely upset, while Jane calmed down quickly and tried to find solutions. Eventually, we arrived at the hotel safely in spite of full of difficulty. Therefore, Not only will travelling with friends help us out, but also enable us experience memorable things together. No one will deny that having a companion is a good way to travel.

Moreover, many people would like to choose to travel alone, which is useful for capabilities’ improvement. Firstly, mapping an interesting travel will improve you organization ability. Meanwhile, it is possible to enable you to be self-reliant. According to a survey of China Travel Association, over 60 percent of people prefer to travel along to enjoy the beautiful scenery rather than join a tour. One of them mentioned that travel alone gave a chance to exercise and improve. Therefore, another wonderful way is to travel alone.

To sum up, it is not best choice to travel in a group led by guide. On the one hand, people can choose to travel with companions, which will give instantly help. On the other hand, travel alone is another choice, which can improve diversified abilities. So which way you choose depends on your situation. Only through suitable way can we enjoy fun and immense on a journey.

February 17, 2020 at 10:49 pm

Score: 68.3

Issues:

1. Nearly 20% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

February 17, 2020 at 10:51 pm

INVALID [I am unable to work on two essays for one student at the same time. Write a new essay and submit it for revision after you complete the last one. ]