TPO 57 – The best way to truly relax and reduce stress is to spend time alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing TPO 57 – The best way to truly relax and reduce stress is to spend time alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Qing2077
    University: Communication University of China
    Nationality: Chinese
    March 22, 2021 at 2:12 am

TPO 57 – The best way to truly relax and reduce stress is to spend time alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nobody can escape from stress. When Internet starts to connect the globe together, I recognize people are harder to feel satisfied to their life after watching other people’s lives because of envy; thus one important task for modern people is to use leisure time to reduce stress and relax.

In my point of view, spending time alone perfectly maintain the goal. First of all, I believe most stress of daily life comes from evaluations happened in social situations. For example, when you receive frustrated comments from the superior or when you compared yourself with others. Spending time alone successfully keep you away from the source of your stress.

Secondly, spending time alone makes sure instead of taking care of other people, you can only listen to your own mind. Even close friends argue on restaurants and other stuffs when hanging out together. When spending time alone, you can lie down everywhere, eat junk foods and listening to noisy music.

Another important advantage spending time alone have is in a busy life, being alone allow you to think reflectively. You can have a close look at your stress and anxiety, question where do them come from, which really helps yourself.

March 22, 2021 at 9:23 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Lots of grammatical errors;
    2. Sentences are difficult to read.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Qing2077
    University: Communication University of China
    Nationality: Chinese
    March 23, 2021 at 3:08 am

Stress is a common topic for all generations in the modern society. When the Internet connects the globe, people build social networks easily through convenient mobile applications. They tend to feel peer pressure when reading other people’s life-sharing posts; then become less satisfied with themselves. Thus, one important task for modern people is to use leisure time to reduce stress and relax.

In this circumstance, spending time alone perfectly maintains the goal. Firstly, since most stress comes from social judgements, being alone successfully keeps away from the source of stress. For example, you will never receive any frustrated or anxious comments from your colleagues in rest.

What’s more, even close friends argue over restaurants when hanging out together, resting alone avoids such quarrels. Instead of listening to other people’s wants and needs, you can loosen up and be your own boss. For example, I love to lie on a cozy carpet and eat potato chips to relax, the existence of other people merely makes me to mind my behaviors.

The last advantage of spending time alone is being alone makes you think reflectively. By having a close look at your stress, questioning where does it come from and exploring how to live with it, one can really deal with them. You can follow the instruction of a psychological book to find a true inner peace.

March 23, 2021 at 8:42 pm

Invalid [Complete the revision of one essay prior to submitting another one.]

Tagged: