The expression “never, never give up” means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals. Do you agree or disagree with the expression?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing The expression “never, never give up” means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals. Do you agree or disagree with the expression?

• chenliu
    University: 对外经济贸易大学
    Nationality: China
    July 23, 2020 at 12:02 pm

The expression “never, never give up” means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals. Do you agree or disagree with the expression?

There is a great deal of reasons to give up, but the way to success only has one — never give up.The pressure of perstaining is temporary , but the happiness of achieving the goal is long-lasting.Opposite of this is the easiness when you give up something is temporary and it brings nothing positive.

On one hand, it may occurs that we can’t perform perfectly when we first try it , however , accumulated practice could make things better.As an old saying goes,failure is the mother of success. There is no doubt that we can get experiences from repeated failure,by concluding the reasons why we failed, and considering where we can make progress.Later on we can find each time is better than the last.

On the other hand , what if we could not achieve our goals eventually? In my opinion, keep trying and never stop working is still better than give up.  If we keep trying and do our best , although we fail to achieve the goal , we gain an amount of experience and knowledge , and we won’t regret anymore.However, if we choose to give up at the first time , when we recall the goal after a long period , we are likely to think : Why didn’t I try at that time? If I try and achieve it, my life will be totally different !

In a word, keeping trying could always help us discover our drawback , improve our abilities , whatever, leading to a fine result.On the contrary , giving up brings nothing.

July 24, 2020 at 9:33 am
    1. Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Put a space after every sentence before writing, no space before a comma;
      2. Word choice errors;
      3. Subject-verb agreement errors;
      4. About 50% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

chenliu
    University: 对外经济贸易大学
    Nationality: China
    July 29, 2020 at 6:17 am

Giving up Brings Nothing

There are many reasons to give up,but the way to success only has one — never give up.The pressure of insisting is temporary,but the happiness of achieving the goal is long-lasting. Opposite of this is the easiness when you give up something is temporary,but it brings nothing positive.

On one hand,it may occurs that we can’t perform perfectly when we first try it. We may feel frustrated and it applies great pressure to ourselves in the process of trying. However,accumulated practice could make things better unquestionably. As an old saying goes,failure is the mother of success. There is no doubt that we can get experiences from repeated failure,by concluding the reasons why we failed,and considering where we can make progress. Later on we can find each time is better than the last.

On the other hand,what if we could not achieve our goals eventually? In my opinion,keep trying and never stop working is still better than give up. If we keep trying and do our best,although we fail to achieve the goal,we gain an amount of experience and knowledge,and we won’t regret anymore. However,if we choose to give up at the first time,when we recall the goal after a long period,we are likely to think:Why didn’t I try at that time? If I try and achieve it,my life will be totally different!

In a word,keeping trying could always help us discover our drawback,improve our abilities, whatever,leading to a good result. On the contrary,giving up brings nothing.

July 30, 2020 at 3:01 am

Score: 64.2

Issues:

1. Add a space after every sentence, add space after a comma;
    2. Word choice errors – example “The pressure of insisting”;
    3. Unclear sentences – remove unnecessary words and use simpler language;
    4. About 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.