The government is not doing enough to educate people about the importance of good nutrition and healthy eating.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing The government is not doing enough to educate people about the importance of good nutrition and healthy eating.

• Cherry
    University: Nankai University
    Nationality: China
    October 9, 2019 at 1:24 pm

TOEFL Writing Topic: The government is not doing enough to educate people about the importance of good nutrition and healthy eating.

Food, as the most important part of our lives, has great impact on our health. For government, one of their duties is to improve the average health level of citizens. However, I have hardly accepted any education on good nutrition and healthy eating ever. Thus, I think government should take some action on this part.

Governments always make plans to improve life qualities of citizens. Compared to make a lot of policies on health care, taking more attention to people’s eating balance and health diat is more important. In China, there is a method called food curing, which means taking efforts on the patients’ daily eating to improve the health of  people, even cure some diseases. For instance, in Japan, people like to eat sea food without much cooking. That is, they eat little oil and fat in their daily life. When you walk on the streets in Japan, you hardly see fat people.Therefore, having a healthy diet will make good influence on people’s health.

Nonetheless, as a ordinary citizen, I nearly have not educated from the government. It is extremely lack of systematic education from the government on healthy eating. Occasionally, I will see some advertisements about eating health on some specific streets made by government officers. However, the influence of those ads is too small. Those people who watched the advertisements will easily forget them. Besides, many people are not willing to watch those ads.

Therefore, taking other approaches to educate people about eating nutrition is needed. For instance, government can start from  schools, which is easiest . Government could select teachers from every school to learn related courses . Later, those teachers come back to their school and set specific lessons on it. After their students learned how to balance their eating diets, they have the ability to teach their parents. Besides, when they grow old to be adults, they also could broadcast the thinking of food balance to their children. After a long period, having a nutritious eating diet will be normal habits of that nation’s people. Those people’s health level will be improved inevitably.

October 10, 2019 at 2:00 am

TOEFL Writing Topic: The government is not doing enough to educate people about the importance of good nutrition and healthy eating.

Score: 68.6

I will send you screenshots to illustrate the problems and errors of your essay.

Regards,

Lin Qiu

Cherry
    University: Nankai University
    Nationality: China
    October 10, 2019 at 7:17 am

revised edition:

Food, as the most essential part of our lives, has a huge impact on our health. For governments, one of their duties is to improve the average health level of citizens. However, I have hardly accepted any education on nutrition balancing and healthy eating ever. Thus, I think governments should take some action on this part.

Governments always make plans to improve life quality of citizens. Compared to make a lot of policies on health care, taking more attention to people’s eating balance and health diet is more significant and will get further income. In Chinese medicine, there is a method called food curing, which means taking efforts on the patients’ daily eating to improve the health of that people, even cure some diseases. For instance, in Japan, people like to eat seafood without much cooking. That is, they eat little oil and fat but much protein in their daily life. When you walk on the streets in Japan, you hardly see fat people. And Japanese have a longer life-span than average.  Therefore, having a healthy diet will make a good influence on people’s health.

Nonetheless, as an ordinary citizen, I nearly have not got any education forms the government. It is extremely lack of systematic education from the government on healthy eating. Occasionally, I will see some posters about eating health on some specific corners of the streets made by government officers. However, the influence of those ads is too small. Those people who watched the advertisements will easily forget them. Besides, many people are not willing to watch those ads.

Therefore, taking other approaches to educate people about eating nutrition is needed. For instance, governments can start from the schools, which is the easiest way. Governments could select some teachers from every school to learn related courses about eating health. Later, those teachers come back to their school and set specific lessons on it. After their students learned how to balance their eating diets, they are capable to teach their parents. Besides, when they grow old to be adults, they also could broadcast the thinking of food balance to their children. After a long period, having a nutritious eating diet will be normal habits of that nation’s people. Those people’s health level will be improved inevitably.

October 10, 2019 at 4:20 pm

Score: 69.4

I will send you screenshots to illustrate problems/errors of your essay.