The interest to the work

• JuicyFmit
    University: Jiangxi University Of Science and Technology
    Nationality: China
    December 31, 2019 at 3:55 pm

How to work productively is always a hot topic to discuss, since all of individuals expect to get improved. From my perspective, having the interest in the work would be the answer to enhance the productivity of the work.

Obviously, students who are interested in certain subjects will devote themselves to the study work effectively without external push. Since interest is motivation to drive students to pay full heart to satisfy their curiosity in the relevant knowledge without boredom. One top high school student who got the first prize in a recent English contest responded in an interview that, “You never image how I am crazy about English. The first thing when I wake up on every morning is to open BBC news, only when listen to the broadcast can I start my day, I usually spend at least five hours every day on reading English books and magazines, since these 26 letters are the magic for me to attract me all the time which might be regarded as the nightmare for others. I always keep energetic to communicate with various English native speakers to exchange minds with them to know their cultures. So I think it is my enthusiasm in English that pushes me to learn it better.”

Also, with interests to specific works, employees can guarantee their productivity of completing their job tasks. Programmers who have great interest in coding will not need the press of their leaders, they will take the initiative to exam the code system to find out any potential bugs in it even staying up all nights. For salesman, they try to strengthen their communicating abilities in any spare time in order to dig out the real demands of their clients and to gain the trust from clients, which reflects their enthusiasm to their job.

In conclusion, the interest to the work is the critical factor to push people to work productively.

January 3, 2020 at 4:00 pm

Please provide your essay topic.

January 3, 2020 at 4:16 pm

Hi, I will not work on this essay until you complete the revision of your first submitted essay. Thanks!