The money spent by governments on space programmes would be better spent on vital public services such as schools and hospitals. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing The money spent by governments on space programmes would be better spent on vital public services such as schools and hospitals. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

• Kelvin
    University: University of Delaware
    Nationality: US
    August 29, 2020 at 11:54 am

The money spent by governments on space programmes would be better spent on vital public services such as schools and hospitals. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In today’s enlightened world, the government wisely allocates their budget for the purpose of maintaining ecological balance. From my perspective, I convince it would be better to spend money on fundamental utilities on the comparison to on space.

Aspect of anthropogenesis, as well known by Darwin’s “Natural Selection”, space exploration truly help us embrace the high-end technology. Satellites accelerate the transmission of fiber signal, which enable us animatedly contact with each other online. Meanwhile, scientific research plays a significant role in weather forecasting. Although, improving quality of human beings life indeed increases mankind happiness index, huge financial resources are consumed. Under the veil of hedonism, the implicit crisis of fiscal deficits can not be ignored.

However, there are many advantages of spending funds on public health and education services. First, hospitals are able to provide patients with more comfortable and curable sources, help them struggle from the disease. Second, non-profit primary schools could be constructed, thus; more young children in suburban could truly get rid of poverty by their own efforts. , we all use schools, hospitals and roads, and we all need the security that the police provide.

In the final analysis, it is crucial to focus on public services despite space exploration might have a tremendous impact on our daily lives. Citizens are far more satisfied with the practicality of infrastructure rather than the mystery of scientific research.

September 1, 2020 at 2:21 am

Score: 45.6

Issues:

1. About 25% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    2. Many sentences are difficult to understand.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Kelvin
    University: University of Delaware
    Nationality: US
    September 1, 2020 at 3:47 pm

In today’s enlightened world, the government wisely allocates its budget for maintaining ecological balance. From my perspective, I convict it would be better to spend money on fundamental utilities compared with on space.

The aspect of anthropogenesis, as well known by Darwin’s “Natural Selection” space exploration helps us embrace high-end technology. Satellites accelerate the transmission of fiber signal, which enables us  contact each other online.  Meanwhile, scientific research plays a significant role in weather forecasting. Although improving the quality of human beings life indeed increases mankind happiness index, we consume huge financial resources. Under the veil of hedonism, the implicit crisis of fiscal deficits can not be ignored.

However, there are many advantages of spending funds on public health and education services. First, hospitals are able to provide patients with a more comfortable and curable atmosphere, help them struggle from the disease. Second, the governments are able to construct more non-profit primary schools, thus; more young children in suburban could truly get rid of poverty by their own efforts.  we all use schools, hospitals and roads, and we all need the security that the police provide.
    In the final analysis, it is crucial to focus on public services even though space exploration might have a tremendous impact on our daily lives. Citizens is far more satisfied with the practicality of infrastructure  rather than the mystery of scientific research.

September 1, 2020 at 8:44 pm

Score: 47.3

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.