Most important aspect of a job is the money

• April 14, 2019 at 3:35 am

Yao Yihao

Dalian University of Technology

This essay was proofread by WritersForMe.com

It is very common for people to regard their salaries as an important factor in finding a job due to the financial pressure from everywhere in the society. Yet it is my humble opinion that the pay of the job is not the most essential aspect.

Admittedly, the salary of a job determines the quantity of our material life. There are many financial burdens for people such as debt for houses, cars and insurance, and so on. Even as a student I am under financial pressure because of a tight allowance every month. Therefore, it would be necessary to attach importance to the pay acquired from a job.

Nevertheless, potential development of one’s career is more necessary for people who would like to push themselves towards a better life. Additionally, a potential promotion can motivate employees to work harder. For example, my uncle worked for a media company before and was relatively satisfied with the salary at the beginning. But he was impatient about the job since there were few chances to be promoted. Since switching to another company, he has dedicated himself to his new job to progress in his career. Consequently, sometimes the chances of a job promotion are more appealing than the pay.

Besides, I think that the personal time after daily work is also important to ponder. To be more specific, if employees’ personal lives are overwhelmed by extensive work, even a high salary job would not satisfy them because of the unbalance between the job and their personal life. For instance, many elites who have earned enough money already barely have time to stay with their families. Not surprisingly, many of them would also hold the opposite opinion that salary is less important than personal time.

In a nutshell, the money a person earns obviously is not the most important factor when it comes to a job since sometimes the chances of promotion and personal time also play important roles in people’s lives.

Check the detailed editing process:  https://writersforme.com/forums/topic/the-most-important-aspect-of-a-job-is-the-money-a-person-earns/