What do you think are the most important factors that affect the lasting time of friendship: 1. help each other in crisis or when things go wrong 2. have the same interests 3. trust each other completely.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing What do you think are the most important factors that affect the lasting time of friendship: 1. help each other in crisis or when things go wrong 2. have the same interests 3. trust each other completely.

• RoyL
    University: FDU
    Nationality: Chinese
    June 28, 2022 at 2:04 pm

What do you think are the most important factors that affect the lasting time of friendship: 1. help each other in crisis or when things go wrong 2. have the same interests 3. trust each other completely.

Relationships are fascinating. Among them we have family bonds, love affairs and friendship. While family bonds firm like stones, love affairs are strong like fire. It seems that friendship is the weakest and the most casual. People tends to treat friendship as simple but actually it is as complicated as others. If I have to choose the most influential factor to the lifespan of friendship, it will be the complete trust between each other. I will develop it with several ideas in the subsequent paragraphs.

First of all, the unconditional trust to a friend enables us to get rid of any interest with the friend. When we trust someone completely, we don’t suspect like, ”I help him this time, will he do something in the future as return?” I have to admit that this idea is profoundly affected by my personal experience. I remember when I was in my high school, I have a friend who I spend a lot of time with but failed to trust each other completely. We were always bothering about whether the other one can repay me after one reached out a helping hand. Sadly, but predictably, our friendship only lasted for half a year. Consequently, I reckon that trust outranks mere helping hands in importance.

Secondly, trust is something constant that does not change frequently. Once we decide to trust someone, we tend to trust time for a long time in the future. However, interests change quite frequently. For example, when a boy grows up, his interest can probably change from playing video games to hooking up with girls, and finally to classical music when the boy turns old. It is not hard to imagine how small the probability it is to find someone who have the same interest with us all the time. A study from Gottingen University presented that the average trust time between friends are about ten years. That is way longer than someone can easily preserve a same hobby!

Based on the previous thoughts, I reckon that the complete trust between friends are the best elixir.

June 30, 2022 at 3:23 am

Please fix the problems indicated in the screenshot reviews. Thanks.