Which one do you think is the most important for high school teacher  1. the ability to give students advice to plan for their future; 2. the ability to find which students need help and provide them with help; 3. the ability to encourage students to learn on themselves outside of the classroom.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Which one do you think is the most important for high school teacher  1. the ability to give students advice to plan for their future; 2. the ability to find which students need help and provide them with help; 3. the ability to encourage students to learn on themselves outside of the classroom.

• Jamie Zhu
    University: Shanghai University of Political Science and Law
    Nationality: Chinese
    January 26, 2020 at 2:40 am

Which one do you think is the most important for high school teacher 

1. the ability to give students advice to plan for their future;

2. the ability to find which students need help and provide them with help;

3. the ability to encourage students to learn on themselves outside of the classroom.

Teachers virtually play an important role in one’s education. When it comes to which most vital quality should a teacher possesses, as far as I am concerned, I prefer a teacher encouraging me to be exposed to the outside world by myself.

First, the encouragement to contact the whole world in ones own efforts will leave precious long-term enlightenment to students.  In my opinion, teachers should bring to students more than knowledge. If a teacher provides more opportunities for his students to be curious and leads them to their own way of learning, then students would gradually think, on their own initiative, about everything that is novel. In this way,  after stepping into the society, those students are more likely to be successful since they are able to consider everything from all perspectives, helping him solve any difficulties efficiently. Thus, students could be benifitted for life no matter where they are and what they are doing.

Second, although teachers might be asked to give some suggestions on students’ future plan, I couldn’t imagine how feasible they will be. Since if given an applicable and perfect plan of one’s future life, the person has to know himself well. However, high-school students, in fact, lack this key premise.  As as result, such ability should not be the priority of teachers.

What’s more, admittedly, answering students’ questions is the most frequent and common thing teachers do. On the other hand, it’s also only a simple task. If someone wants to be a teacher, he must be expert at professional skills. Also, under the modern education system, teachers are forced to make progress constantly, like publicizing thesis and attending teaching competitions. Thus, this ability is a basic one, not a significant one.

To conclude, I believe that a sophisticated teacher should boast the ability to motivate students to learn the outside world by themselves on the grounds that students will benefit from this in the future. After all, high-school education is only a small step in the whole life.

January 27, 2020 at 5:07 pm

Score: 62.3

Issues:

1. Nearly 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Reduce the percentage to 15%- by shortening/splitting sentences;
    2. Nearly 20% of the sentences are passive. Convert them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Jamie Zhu
    University: Shanghai University of Political Science and Law
    Nationality: Chinese
    January 29, 2020 at 6:22 am

Teachers virtually play an essential role in one’s education. When it comes to which most vital quality should a teacher possesses,  I prefer a teacher stimulating me to contact the outside world by myself.

First, the encouragement to contact the whole world in one’s own efforts will leave long-term instructive enlightenment to students.  Teachers should bring to students more than knowledge. If a teacher provides more opportunities for his students to be curious and leads them to their own way of learning, then students would gradually think, on their own initiative, about everything novel. In this way,  after stepping into society, those students are more likely to be successful. The reason is that they are capable of considering everything from all perspectives, helping him solve any difficulties efficiently. Thus, it will benifit students for life no matter where they are and what they are doing.

Second, although teachers sometimes give some suggestions on students’ future plans, I couldn’t imagine how feasible they will be. Since if given an applicable and perfect arrangement of one’s unpredictable life, the person has to know himself well. High-school students, in fact, lack this key premise.  As a result, such ability should not be the priority of teachers.

What’s more, admittedly, answering students’ questions is the most frequent and common thing teachers do; however, it’s merely a simple task. If someone wants to be a teacher, he must be expert at his professional field. Also, under the modern education system, teachers are forced to make progress constantly, like publishing theses and attending teaching competitions. Without progression, there is no possibility that the salary would be on the rise. To improve the living standard, most teachers are undoubtedly inclined to try their best to continuously advance their knowledge storage and teaching methods. In this case, solving problems for students is a piece of cake. Thus, this ability is a basic one, not a significant one.

To conclude, I believe that a sophisticated teacher should boast the ability to motivate students to learn the outside world by themselves. After all, students will benefit from this in the future.

January 30, 2020 at 5:37 pm

Score: 60.4

Issues:

1. Lots of unoriginal writing.