The rapid growth of cities has a mostly positive impact on the development of the society.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing The rapid growth of cities has a mostly positive impact on the development of the society.

• Elsa
    University: Peking Union Medical College
    Nationality: China
    November 3, 2019 at 4:24 pm

TOEFL Writing Topic: The rapid growth of cities has a mostly positive impact on the development of the society.

There are so many factors that contribute to the development of society, and one of them is the development of cities. While some people are criticized about this viewpoint, I hold the point that the development of cities have positive influences on society.

To begin with, the cities’ development can maintain the stability of the society, because of a lot of job opportunities. As we all know, one of the main reason that cause society’s commits is the high rate of unemployment. Owing to the development of cities, economic will become better, thus more options will be provided and more and more people will get jobs, which definitely be benefit for the society’ stable. For instance, 10 years ago, there were lots of people could not find jobs and the crime rate was very high in my hometown, because they had nothing to do but violence. However, nowadays, people are easy to find jobs and they won’t do something bad. So, the cities’ development will contribute to the society.

Moreover, it is beyond doubt that the development of cities can make whole society develop because of building fundamental infrastructures. The fundamental infrastructures, like roads and transports, are basic of economical increase. People can use these to trade with others easily and conveniently. Thus, in the long run, the society will be improved. As we all know, China has helped developing countries build up some roads and trains. After that, the data from Peking University show that these countries develop quickly, and modern consciousnesses are brought into society which will increase the development of whole society. Thus, under this situation, I agree with that the development of cities will be benefit for society.

Admittedly, the rapidly development of cities will bring some problems, like environment pollution or traffic jams, but these will be covered by those positive points. And also, due to society develop, these issues will be solved in the future.

By considering all views that I mentioned, I suggest that the development of society will be effected positively by the cities’.

November 4, 2019 at 11:01 pm

Score: Ungraded.

Recommendations:

1. Shorten/split sentences exceeding 20 words;
    2. Convert passive sentences into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Elsa
    University: Peking Union Medical College
    Nationality: China
    November 5, 2019 at 1:08 pm

Many factors will contribute to the development of society, and one of them is the development of cities. While some people claim that there will be some negative impacts, I hold the point that the development of cities has positive influences on society.

First of all, the cities’ development can maintain the stability of society because of a lot of job opportunities. As we all know, one of the main reasons that causes society’s crime is the high rate of unemployment. Owing to the development of cities, economy will become better, thus more positions will be provided, and more and more people will get jobs, which, definitely, be of benefit to the society’s stable. For instance,ten years ago, there were a lot of people could not find job<b>s</b><b>,</b> and the crime rate was very high in my hometown because they had nothing to do but violence. However, nowadays, people are easy to find jobs, and they will not do bad things. So, the cities’ development will contribute to society.

Moreover, it is beyond doubt that the development of cities can make the whole society develop because of building fundamental infrastructures. The fundamental infrastructures, like roads and transports, are foundation of economical growth. People can use these to trade with others quickly and conveniently. Thus, in the long run, society will be improved. As we all know, China has helped many developing countries build up some roads and trains. After that, the data from Peking University show that these countries develop quickly, and modern consciousnesses flood into the society, which will increase the development of the whole society. However, without these economical activities, this kind of progress will not appear in such a short time. Thus, under this situation, I agree with that the development of cities will be of benefit to society.

Admittedly, the rapid development of cities will bring some problems, like environment pollution or traffic jams, but its positive points will overweight its negative points. And also, due to the society develop, these issues will be solved in the future.

By considering all points that I mentioned, I suggest that the development of cities will impact the whole society positively.