Some people think they have the right to use as much freshwater as they want. Others believe governments should tightly control the use of freshwater as it is limited resource. Discuss both views and give your option.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people think they have the right to use as much freshwater as they want. Others believe governments should tightly control the use of freshwater as it is limited resource. Discuss both views and give your option.

• Zheng Li
    University: High school
    Nationality: Chinese
    April 10, 2020 at 3:18 am

Some people think they have the right to use as much freshwater as they want. Others believe governments should tightly control the use of freshwater as it is limited resource. Discuss both views and give your option.

Nowadays an increasing number of people are concerned about saving resource. However, whether the use of water should be controlled by government is a hot topic. My view is that the government need to manage the use of fresh water appropriately.

First, it is obvious that governments can manage public resource more effectively than citizens. This is because the government can process stronger power and have good idea. They could make an effort to control people’s damage in using water and will be responsible for everything that they do. In addition, they can spend time and money in managing resource. So, I think the government will make contribute into the economy of fresh water.

That’s not to say that people can’t be given right to use fresh water as they like. Of course, people have the fundamental human right. They should be given right to use resources freely, but someone who lake of a good education will waste resources without limits.

In summary, governments should control the use of fresh water easily. Meanwhile, people’s life in using water should be considered. By doing so, we can make sure that it is beneficial to save resources.

April 14, 2020 at 3:46 pm

Score: ungraded

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Tagged: