The rules that societies today expect young people to follow and obey are too strict. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing The rules that societies today expect young people to follow and obey are too strict. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• meloxdmy
    University: Shandong University
    Nationality: China
    February 23, 2021 at 1:10 pm

The rules that societies today expect young people to follow and obey are too strict. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Rules play an essential part in our society, and obeying the rules is compulsory for all the people nowadays. However, the rules which societies today expect young people to follow and obey are suspected to be too strict. From my standpoint, I don’t think the rules are too harsh. In contrast, I strongly hold the opinion that these rules are of great benefit to the young people.

First of all, rules have given the young people enough freedom to do the things they like. Rules societies today expect could ensure both the creativity and the safety. For example, my friends and I used to be fans of models of various planes. Basing on the domestic rules, we could ask the government for a license to test the models. With the government’s observation, we could enjoy making models and driving them.

In addition, the rules today maintain a excellent environment to construct the young people’s rural senses. Rules could punish the young people when they don’t obey the laws. When I was in primary school, I met many shildren. Some of them had to follow strict rules which made by their parents. Other children even their parents didn’t obey the law. Now the children who followed the rules constantly attend the senior high school successfully. The children who never followed the laws dropped the school early, and couldn’t even find jobs. It is no doubt that these rules can influence almost all the life of a young people, and decide his or her future.

It might sounds no bad to relieve the burden of young people. But if rules are too loose, the posbility of criming will rise too. In order to decrease the crimes, the rules, which could protect other people, are definitely necessary. With these rules, the whole society could stay in safety and peace, the quality of our life could also be improved.

All the people are reluctant to follow the rules, like animals wanting to run out of the cage. But with these rules, the young people today will have a bright future.

February 23, 2021 at 8:39 pm

Invalid [ Please complete the revision of your other essay prior to working on this one.]