There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

• tuya
    University: South West
    Nationality: China
    September 10, 2022 at 1:20 pm

There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

It is true that there are a variety of different kinds of music in our world. There are many reasons about why we need music, and in my opinion, international music of a country is as important as the traditional music.

I believe that there are two main reasons. Firstly, listening to music is a popular way for people to release the pressure and have pleasure. Moreover, music can be seen as a symbol of local culture and sometimes people spread their national culture through music. There is no doubt that traditional music plays an important role in people’s lives. Every nation has their own kind of music and this music always mixes with the wisdom of the former people, For instance, the opera is a kind of music that was produced by Chinese ancient people, and the former composers used their talents to create many wonderful products which also amaze people today. I suppose it is our duty to protect our traditional music from disappearing.

However, I suggest that international music is as important as the traditional one.. The international music can have a positive impact on the younger not in one single area but the whole world. For example, the song named see you again can be accepted by much more people from different countries and the sad mood from this song touches their listeners deeply. As a result ,its listeners are more likely to cherish their present good friend.Moreover, the international music represents the most popular trend of the whole world, which means, it is exactly a treasure that belongs to ourselves.

In conclusion , I suppose that we should treat traditional music and international music as equal.

September 12, 2022 at 4:24 pm

Fix the errors indicated in screenshot reviews and then resubmit your essay.