These days more fathers stay at home and take care of their children while mothers go out to work. What could be the reason for this? Do you think it is a positive or a negative development?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing These days more fathers stay at home and take care of their children while mothers go out to work. What could be the reason for this? Do you think it is a positive or a negative development?

• feng0113
    University: Beijing sports university
    Nationality: China
    July 23, 2020 at 12:41 am

These days more fathers stay at home and take care of their children while mothers go out to work. What could be the reason for this? Do you think it is a positive or negative development?

Currently, it is normal to find females take a important state in the government or company, while their husbands spend time in babysitting. In my opinion, this huge progress is not only about gender equality but also the human society.

There are various reasons that contribution to the positive development. The most important I think is the appearance of humanism and feminism. Females do not depend on men through all their life any longer, they can get fortunate and respect on their own. Social division of labour also is an important role of this phenomenon, which provides massive job opportunities for women. What is more, with the development of science, women suffer much less from the past when they are during a birth, which means they relax quickly to back to their work place.

For my perspective, this is a totally positive development of our society. Women ,the half of the world population, has been saved from housework and can spend their talent in every part around the society. It is not a shame thing to do family chaos by husband, so can they taker care of their children to show their responsibility for the family. Additionally, because of the difference in brain and body, women have a different cognition and ideas about the worlds’ rule created by men. They may create different ideology and method to solve the killing problems that have been suspected for hundreds of years.

It is our lucky to witness the process that women contribute and change the world and it is also normal to see more and more husbands take care of babies in family. In conclusion, this is a huge  and positive development of our humanism.

July 23, 2020 at 10:04 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Word choice errors;
    2. Article errors;
    3. Plural versus singular errors;
    4. About 40% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.