To attract good students, universities should spend money on social activities

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. GRE Writing To attract good students, universities should spend money on social activities

• Leon
    University: East china university of political science and law
    Nationality: China
    October 19, 2021 at 11:51 pm

To attract good students, universities should spend money on social activities.

As pluralism gains momentum in campus, academic results are no longer the only factor that university administers prioritize. Instead, some universities resort to colorful social activities to appeal to elite students. However, as i see it, it is unnecessary and redundant.

To begin with, as far as i know, good students ,despite their aptitude for subjects of inquiry, might not necessarily be expert at social interactions. Instead, a large part of them appear to be introverts, in contrary to most people’s imagination. Especially if you look at those masterminds in the domain of maths or physics, which entail abundant meditation, you will find most of them were depicted by their friends or colleagues as”quiet” or “taciturn”.In the domain of arts, the situation remains the same , where Kafka perceives himself always alone, and Nietzsche sees socializing as a waste of time. If universities force these good students(at least from today’s view)to socialize with others, that constitutes an interference to their life and treasured time , and as a result, it is possible that the intellectual achievements of all humans would be affected by this.Accordingly, it would be unwise for university administers to invest its money in social interactions,which can be spent on a rich array of more meaningful things for good students,like experimental facilities, or refining the campus library,etc.

The second reason for my stance is that it might not be a rightful duty of the university to intervene in students’ social life ,NOT TO MENTION spending much money on it. Admittedly, the  the university’s obligations are varied, ranging from the academic issues to trivial matters on students’ private lives. Nevertheless, the way it imposes its power should be passive ,and it should not take a positive disposition towards students’ individual life, in which social lives account for a large part. As grown-ups who have just escaped the restraint of parents and high school ,everyone, whether well-performed in academics or not, are inclined to make their own decisions over how and when to socialize. And we are glad to see that many of the social activities launched in campus are initiated independently by fellow students, which turn out quite well. And for those good students who possesses exellent creativity ,i believe,it’s even not an issue to organize those activities on their own, and they can address the issue of money by resorting to organizations outside campus.

In the final analysis,it is neither not a proper duty or a necessity for the university to spend money on social activities in order to lure those good students.

October 20, 2021 at 12:12 pm

As pluralism gains momentum in (preposition error) campus, academic results are no longer the only factor that university administers prioritize. Instead, some universities resort to colorful social activities to appeal to elite students. However, as i (capitalization error) see it, it is unnecessary and redundant.

To begin with, as far as i know, good students ,despite (spacing error) their aptitude for subjects of inquiry, might not necessarily be (missing error) expert at social interactions. Instead, a large part of them appear (verb form error) to be introverts, in (delete) contrary to most people’s imagination. Especially if you look at those masterminds in the domain of maths or physics, which entail abundant meditation, you will find most of them were depicted by their friends or colleagues as”quiet” or “taciturn”.In the domain of arts, the situation remains the same , where Kafka perceives himself always alone, and Nietzsche sees socializing as a waste of time. If universities force these good students(at least from today’s view)to socialize with others, that constitutes an interference to their life and treasured time , and as a result, it is possible that the intellectual achievements of all humans would be affected by this.Accordingly, it would be unwise for university administers to invest its money in social interactions,which can be spent on a rich array of more meaningful things for good students,like experimental facilities, or refining the campus library,etc.

The second reason for my stance is that it might not be a rightful duty of the university to intervene in students’ social life ,NOT TO MENTION spending much money on it. Admittedly, the  the university’s obligations are varied, ranging from the academic issues to trivial matters on students’ private lives. Nevertheless, the way it imposes its power should be passive ,and it should not take a positive disposition towards students’ individual life, in which social lives account for a large part. As grown-ups who have just escaped the restraint of parents and high school ,everyone, whether well-performed in academics or not, are inclined to make their own decisions over how and when to socialize. And we are glad to see that many of the social activities launched in campus are initiated independently by fellow students, which turn out quite well. And for those good students who possesses exellent creativity ,i believe,it’s even not an issue to organize those activities on their own, and they can address the issue of money by resorting to organizations outside campus.

In the final analysis,it is neither not a proper duty or a necessity for the university to spend money on social activities in order to lure those good students.

October 20, 2021 at 9:00 pm

Partial Revision (please fix similar errors, revise whole essay, and resubmit);

Many spacing/formatting errors;

Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.