To improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing To improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors.

• mazhenwei
    University: East China University of Science and Technology
    Nationality: China
    November 19, 2019 at 12:58 am

Writing Topic: To improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors.

The question about how to improve the quality of education in university has never failed to attract attention from people.Some people believe that spending more money on salaries for university  professor can improve the academic performance. Others, however, think that the money should be spend on advanced equipment ,in order to get better quality of education .As far as I’m concerned, investing money in other aspects makes more senses rather than increasing the salary level.

Firstly,university is supposed to supply students and professors with advanced facility and equipment.By doing this,professors can give a more lively speech,which could make students understand the knowledge much more easier.Also,fantastic equipment enable students to learn and explore with greater enthusiasm and higher efficiency.Take a special Math class that l have taken for an example.The class really impressed me.Some high-tech equipment, such as touchable screen,was used in that class.The professor taught us what he want us to learn by showing it directly on the screen,which really improve the quality of understanding of the knowledge.By contrary to the traditional teaching method, the advanced equipment provided “the visible knowledge” instead of some words.Such advanced equipment can really improve the learning efficiency.Better learning efficiency can lead to a better academic performance.

Secondly, using the money to set more awards for outstanding students and professor can dramatically stimulate the working and studying enthusiasm, which can make universities have better academic performance.Since an award can not only in physical but also in mental get stimulation.Contrary to simply increase the professors’ salaries, setting awards is more targeted and more efficient in improve working and studying enthusiasm.For example, there was an award for outstanding students in my university, the money for the award was not too much, about 500CNY.However, almost every students in my class were making their best effort to win this award.Because it was not just a sum of money.It was the honor that they were fighting for.

November 19, 2019 at 2:33 am

Score: 0

I will send you screenshots.