To improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing To improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• huangwenyu
    University: high school
    Nationality: China
    September 27, 2020 at 2:30 pm

To improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Recently, the controversial debate that universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors to improve the quality of education, has became instance among the public. I hold the opposite point and reasons are listed as follow.

The reason for my propensity belief is that the environment is the most important factor, which can improve the quality. Have to acknowledge that we can be affected by surrounding easily. For instance, if you are in the bad environment , where is stink and is full of noisy ,you can`t concentrate on your study and pay all attention to what you professor said. So improve the environment can improve more than spending more money in university professors.

The second reason why I reject the above statement is that improve the quality of equipment can affect more than above do. Image a picture, when you focus on your professor and professor enjoy the process. But after a while ,your classroom is halted by some equipment accident.Both of student and professor is annoy about it and have no felling to listening or talking. So improve the quality can affect more than the point said.

Admittedly, I do speak highly of opposite statement, but it does`t mean I deny the purpose and meaning of the agreeable statement. If universities spend more money on salaries for university professors, I do believe there must are some professors will spend more effort to help student and improve the quality of the education. But someone would do nothing to improve the quality. So if university decide to give more salaries for university professors ,they need to distinguish the nice and normal professor.

So elevate the environment of the university or improve the device can affect the quality of education more than giving more wage to the university professors .

October 1, 2020 at 4:08 pm

Invalid [Please complete the revision of your first essay prior to resubmitting this one.]